Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, October 30, 2011

La Sardina Diaries: Something flashy with Fritz the Blitz

Hey! Finally I manage to use Fritz the Blitz (fyi, flash attached with aka-chan :)) for my 3rd roll of Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100.:(
Finally manage to got the battery CR123 for it at Menara Axis cuz the clumsy me thought the battert model is CV123! #PHAILEDMAX
With the excited mood on, I used my 3rd roll on my birthday and what made me really happy is, the outcome iz freaking contrast and I'm lovin it. #kisses
Granted with powerful flash, and colour filters of course, lomography journey here I come! >:D

Previous related entry:

Continue reading teeeheee <3





As I said, I USED IT ON MY BIRTHDAY!
We went to Shogun the Japanese buffet at 1 Utama to redeem my birthday treat<3
Sadly, it's my first time handling flash and wasted a number of films :(
So appreciate what I have now! ;)

Camera-IN-Action: La Sardina- El Capitan
Film-IN-Action: Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100
Processed at Menara Axis, Petaling Jaya

Mine! Mussels, sausage, abalone slices, salad.
I was too full until cover the leftover sausage with mussel shell wtf
2 noobies hiding the leftover with shells! HAHA
Always forgot to adjust and ended with blurred picture T___T


failed ._.
with hubby's face>__<


Love this pic so much cuz I look damn cute wtf XD


Time for some fried thingyyy


and not to forget, THE SASHIMI AND OYSTER!
yesh it's a blur picture again T_T

Yeah and that's all for my birthday dinner lol.
Some of them are too awful to put it up here and of course, I was busying in fighting with time and foods! XD

But I do have some other photos teeeheeeee<3
I won't titled them, they are just some of my random thought of lomography ;)


This is a creation of both of us
I wanted to shoot his leg only and he wants a paparazzi kind of photo LOL
It's kinda great thou :D


Always admire the lomographer manage to capture photos of meow meow
MEOW MEOW Y U NOO LEMME TAKE PHOTO
Y U RUNNNNNN
Any tips to get a nice cat photo? :'(


Love the ground texture very much
double exposed with the sky!


I seriously cant remember how many shots in this photo lol
But what I can remember is, peoples get shocked after I took this HAHAHAHA


You might think it's nonsense
but I freaking love the light effect
zee wavy light!
fyi, these are lights from alot of cars! ;)




Look closer.....BOOO!





Took this when in Jaya One for fitting session for Don't Duck It Party :)
Love the lightning!

This Don't Duck It I mean :D
Breast Cancer awareness event 

My housing area. The street to get nice picture ;)


Double exposed with 2 different type of colour filters
The brother was kinda mad at me because of some Chinese mythology thingy.
U WILL DIE IF YOUR PHOTO WAS TAKEN WHEN YOU'RE ASLEEP.
lol
but this is so nice!


The last picture of this post.
unknown machine under brother's bed._.

xxx

This Sardina dairies is ending soon..and I need a helping from you!
YESH YOU!
If you like my picture, or me perhaps, or anything from this blog, or you're just kind :D
Please kindly like this post or even better to share it
I need the likes and shares and comments in order to win this LoBlography Malaysia Challenge >___<
Help me kay?
*puppy eyes*
 I KNOW YOU LOVE MEH<3
Aka-chan loves you too!
Thanks alot in advance :DDDDD

xxx

Follow me on twitter HERE for more updates, or chat with me HAHAHAHA
I very friendly 1 LOL
and like my page HERE <3
If you have a lomohome, follow me as wel! HERE!

xxx

UPDATES!
FOR THE LOMO LOVERS!
The generous Lomography Malaysia gave me a voucher code to share with my reader,
thats you! ;)
Enter KUROMEOWIIEMY and get free shipping when you purchased up to 65USD!
Great no? :D
Make sure you're moving quick as the voucher is only valid for 10 times!
Grab it before it's too late teeeeheee.
HAVE FUN!
Thumbnail below leads you to the official website ^^


xxx

Till then!
kisses<3 



9 comments:

  1. Niceeeee one! Really like how two photos in one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! those pictures makes me speechless!! hahaha especially those multi exposure! :o:o Lucks in the contest yea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg those multi exposure pictures make me feel that you're so creative! all the best in winning :)

    -FiSh
    http://ohfishiee.blogspot.com/2011/10/boo-whats-inside-concordia-treat-bags.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol so scary sia! Hahaha

    :) nice 1, especially with dont duck it

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so many mx pics... nice one! seems like u work really hard on this contest... 4 blog post ady ah and mine only one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hilda: yeah me too! :D
    @Caroline: thanks, you too!
    @Fish: thanks fishie~~
    @Kian Fai: thanks papabear :D
    @Henry: thanks~cuz I want it badly >.<
    @Chuen: thanks~^^
    @Henry Tan: thanks alottttt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,epic and awesome effects! :D btw,one of the picture with Tony's face in the middle scares me la,lol XD

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt