Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Code 10 Watch2Win Contest; coolest gadgets up for grab!

Advertorial


You would notice that I've shared a video about a guy who saw ghost in a bathroom! Err..no? I suggest you to watch it now as you might just win yourself some cool gadgets like Samsung Galaxy S3, Apple New iPad, Xbox 360 Kinect and also Samsung Galaxy 10.1 just like that!

AHAAH I caught your attention now. :p

Code 10 Malaysia is giving out these exciting prizes each per week and It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 for this week's lucky bastard contestant. So there must be some questions running around in your head. "How do I join the contest?" "Where can I get the direct link to the contest 'cause I'm too lazy to find it myself" etc. Well, the contest mechanics are pretty easy but make sure you're doing it right!

First, of course you'll need to like Code 10 Malaysia's Facebook Page(click)
Second, watch the video I mentioned previously. No worries, it's pinned on top of Code 10 Malaysia's Facebook Page! 
Third, answer a simple question creatively on the comment box. Click HERE to get to the first week's comment section. You're welcome. 
Fourth, share the video with you at least THREE friends by tagging them into the video! 
Complete the steps, sit back AAAANNNNNND chillax like a boss.
Oh and watch the space to get updated too!

Of course sure there're some T&C's you'll need to know, check them out at the following link:
Terms & Conditions for Code 10 Watch2Win Contest and make sure to log on to http://10makestheman.com/ and Code 10 Malaysia Facebook Page for more information!

So...I'm sure that you're fully aware of the contest by now? Let loose your creative juice and leave your most creative comment now!

Till then, x.

https://twitter.com/kuromeowiie
https://www.facebook.com/kuromeowiie


2 comments:

  1. I didn't dare to click on the ghost video when I saw people sharing it lo! Mana tahu it's a contest LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahhaha! I've watched it and comment jor~ =D your new theme looks nice wor... xD when wanna help me make a new theme also? wakaka

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt