Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

La Sardina Diaries: The day I met her :)

The LoBlography Challenge
La Sardina Diaries: #1


"Ding Dong."


Supposed be like that but it wasn't.


"OI ADA PACKAGE. DHL!." ain't romantic at all. :s





xxx


Uncle DHL handed me a huge parcel. With identical bright Indian smile.


I't really the parcel I waiting and waited for almost a month!


From LomographyMY!


Heart skipped a beat and ran back homey.


xxx




Sender- checked.
Recipant- checked.
What for?- LoBlography MY
CHECKED.

It's mine.




Was wondering why a tiny little La Sardina needs such a big ass box.


Filling with lotsa bubble kind of plastic cotton. #idkwhatisthetermofit

Finally I see you in personcamera!


Looks closer...

Not only La Sardina, films and button badges were tagged along in this trip to Kuromeowiie's house...


And another HUGE analogue camera!

Oh waitttt,
it's a paper bag.



ISO 100 huh..

get a lil bit tricky to handle this lil devil.

First timer oh first timer.


Say OHAIYO! to the babies.


The excited cat who no time to make up to get a nais camwhore picture.
#nerdyspecon


Can't stop myself to get another picture!

xxx

Continue toying around with this new comer baby.
Really appreciate this precious thingy Lomography MY sent it to me.

I deserved this, because I like experimental photography. 
I won't know the result before the films are developed.
Like how I play with mini instax 7s.

This is the first post of La Sardina Diaries, shot with DSLR Canon 450D.
Baby La Sardina will be the camera-in-action for the following articles!
Stay tuned and you won't regret. :)
(Now I hope my results won't be bad...#finger crossed) D:

xxx

Just in case you not sure what's going on,
I've been selected as top 10 finalist of LoBlography MY Challenge!
Each finalist get a set of analogue camera- La Sardina and play with it for a month.
(I spent more than half an hour to send in my entry! #nojoking )
I'm not sure whether I'll really let go this pretty thingy, so I need your help.
YES A HELPING HAND.
Either liking the post or reblog it or comment or any form of supporting will do!
I know you love me right? ;)

Read this if you want a better idea!

xxx

Drop me a comment of what you wanna see in my pictures? :)
Like my post if you love this article...or me? teeheee <3
Subscribe to https://www.facebook.com/kuromeowiie and @kuromeowiie to catch the updates!

xxx

To encourage you guys to be brave to drop comment (LOL)
I'll draw you an avatar by random picking from the commenters for all the "La Sardina Diaries"!
Example....

















This.


(Now I scared nobody's attracted to this useless gift lol. )



See ya soon!


Till then,
xx

Ah, I named her as
aka-chan. :)
The red sardine can.






xxx


 Get awesome deal of analogue camera by hitting this picture :)


Ah, I named her as
aka-chan. :)
The red sardine can.

12 comments:

  1. Wooo nice. Same as henry. Gib u a tip. Use on day time r outdoor when there is lotsa sunlight unless u can get 400 iso film

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo.. nice.. got flash somemore? o.O so, the pic wont look too darker.. is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kawaii like u! ^_^ I want to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice le!! All also can play lomo cam now...haha good luck in this competition with ur aka chan

    ReplyDelete
  6. you even name the cam summore -.-!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. from HK ah.. so nice.. take more nice lomo pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! niceee! can't wait to see your photos! =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the outcome of La Sardina! Jiayou meow meow :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @spectre: Thanks for the advice! now I scared got black photos.. D:
    @qing: not sure yet cuz I din use flash for first 2 rolls! ><
    @cutebun:thanks hehe :p
    @giap: lol zomok remove it==
    @eric: play caroline's cam la XDD thanks!
    @kian fai: i name my every single thing HAHAHA
    @ken: i din notice also haha
    @tony: ENOUGH.
    @henry: I got my first roll done ady! ;)
    @hilda: thankiu hilda~~~~upload it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow..u got the red color one. ;-) Mine one is blue...:p

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt