Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Thursday, October 27, 2011

An adventure with my pet

I don't have a pet, but I do have a dog which is doing every pet move to our family.
Why do I say so?
It's just come and leave depends on it's own mood,
Stay at my house yard every night and leave in the morning(or maybe not)
Mummy and brother feed it sometimes (yeah I won't do this XD)
wagging tail and jump on me when I'm home (Q_____Q)
But it don't have a name but I do call it Blackie sometimes, or just Oi.


Interested to know this doggie? :D


TAAADAAAA!

Blackie doesn't like to take photo and this is the only photo I have. :'(
So I really wanna photo journey/adventure with it!
Take it to everywhere especially place with nice scene and take photo with it, for it!

Sneak it into Genting Highland, and do a dreamy misty shooting there. No pets allowed but it's not my pet DHAHAHA.

Bring it to seaside and do a sexy beachy shooting. (LOL)
and I'm curious whether it afraid of water!

Take it to mua hometown and do a group shot with grandpa's wong choy and Kopi. (TROLOLOL)
Blogger's huse dog should do so minggle minggling with other dogs LOL.

And of course, use Blackie to win a pair of  The Adventures of TinTin invites! 


So wish me luck and love ya all ;)
(I wish I can bring it to cinema and watch with me LOLS)


Till then!
xx

5 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt