Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, October 24, 2011

La Sardina Diaries: Sardine can in Rockaway 2011!

Still remember aka-chan?
Tee heeeeee she's working well as usual and brought me lotsa awesome picture!
This cute sardine can was with me at Rockaway 2011 as part of ticketing team and peoples only look at her! NOT ME! #sadface
They smile to me only when I'm introducing aka-chan. #sadfacex2


Nah
Still loving you :}


Rockaway 2011!


Previous related articles:
La Sardina Diaries: The day I met her :)
La Sardina Diaries: IT'S LA SARDINA CAVIAR EDITION!

Read more and get ready for the pixies :}






I'm excited to become part of Rockaway 2011!
*and show off my baby of course, huhu*
As a non-main-ticketing booth team, what I can do are just chat and snap.
Chat with my partner, and snap with camerasssss.
(Brought 3 cameras wtf #sickness)
and got a pair of free tix as well!


So peoples here I come!
Flood you with photossssss >:D


Camera in action: La Sardina: El Capitan
Film in action: Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 


Just arrived the venue, Stadium Bukit Jalil!
yeah I know it's blurred :/


A better one!
Madly in love with aka-chan's wide angle!
and the vignetting effect ROARRRRR
#power of analogue

BALLOON, BALLOON, AND BALLOON.
UP UP AND AWAY!
no it didn't ._.
4times exposure x)



I like it BIG AND LOUD.

Your truly.

Say hi to the dude beside me!
Hi Mr.IDK-whats-your-name!
#PHAILED

Meet Andy the busy people in I Love Discounts XD

See I blushed ._.
Wide angle iz awesome to camwhore with lotsa stuff like teddy mamee peoples etc. lol
OMGEE I love the light leaking!
#powerofanalogue again!


Started to rain and OH NOSS.

Double exposed with excited teen girls and badges.
I LIKE IT IN A GROUP :D


I bet they'll cry if they know I double exposed their faces HAHAHAHAHA


LIKE FINALLY,
my shift ended and the boyfie came!
party time? ;)

Basically the venue was split to two, stage with free standing zone,
and money sucking zone with merchandise and food stalls.
Instant cup maggi cost 5bucks. hell yeah ._.

ys boyfie Tony Teh

The concert was too awesome with the shaking stageeeeeeee!
XD

See who I met in the concert?
NINJA AND FRIENDS

GUITARIST-CUM-NINJA and meh ._.
Seriously salute to him.
Weather damn hot kay?
Ugly but I love it.
teeeeeheeeeee

Mobile money sucking food stalls.

Looks damn fit in this photo.
He iz fat 1 kay?
FAT ONE.
AND author of ColourlessOpinions <<

Our I Like It girls! and Andy glowing like light bulb ._. 


Spot this creative thingy.
FLOATING POLYSTYRENE or something similar!


It's getting late and my film cant take it anymore :(
Hard to survive with ISO100 at night without Fritz a Blitz!

One last pic of the random love birds!

Enjoyed this awesome event alot, if I'm blind for the F&B section :x
Looking forward to the next Rockaway!
Last word,
Enjoy! ;)

xxx

Followed me on twitter @kuromeowiie and like ma page HERE thanks!
Stay tuned for the rest of La Sardina Diaries <3
Support me by liking/share this post and drop me a comment?
Check out www.lomography.my if you're interested to look deeper in lomography!
Loves!
xx.







6 comments:

  1. link your bf abit la aiyoo

    he's like advertising for Slipknot only wtf

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pics is quite nice...how come i cant get a nice pic with La Sardina?? :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. so this is the new trend in photography. Looks nice, but I think i need some more time to really appreciate it fully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony looks like some dude from some awesome Band hahaha :P

    oh well your photo was such a blur, no comment haha GG

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt