Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, October 31, 2011

La Sardina Dairies: It's the last day with you



31/10/2011
It's already end of the month,
Which means today is my last day with aka-chan :(

In this 3weeks time, she was with me in a lot of places, occasions, events, and shopping time 
Really don't wanna let you go but sadly, I have to. *sobssss*
Thanks for bringing me these fantastic experiences of lomography, you made me get addicted to it!
Hate chu! 
Awww just kidding :)

How do I hate you when I'm spending more time with you compare to D-chan(DSLR) and Miku-chan(Fuji Instax)?? XD
TEEEHEE.

Aight, let's just flash back with you of where we had been through together? ^_____^
Check out the 4th and 5th roll of film I spent on you >:D
You lucky biatch!

Related entries:

Continue reading :)




Camera-IN-Action: La Sardina- El Capitan
Film-IN-Action: 1) Fujifilm Superia 200 35mm    2) Ilford XP2 Super 400 35mm
Processed at Menara Axis, Petaling Jaya
                           



Don't Duck It Party, 22nd of October 2011
This dunking machine was pretty cute! similar to the one at Carlsberg Party and also Octoberfest,
but you donate to dunk peoples this time ;)



Yeah I smug you into a cinema hall!
In Time at GSC 1Utama :D
Thought the screen colour will be captured but nevermind, I love it babe <3



The only photo of Blackie. It was an accident, trust me.
I was trying to flash off it, it is sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying but HEY,
it's a weird doggie don't afraid of  your powerful flash.



The very emo day at MidValley, Kuala Lumpur.
Hid in toilet and cry.
Mood swing because of fucking PMS.
Thank you.






MPH MidValley :)
Finally stole some quiet moment to capture this, wanted to do a MX shot with myself but too many peoples passing by. Grrrrrrr I shy.



Once again the bubble milk tea freak was here.
She loves Roasted Milk Tea ;)
Peoples stared at us when I'm flashing here flashing there!
HAHAHAHA funny moment.



Any fans of Mr.Beard Cream Puff here???
Most awesome cream puff in the world! I said.



Parking lot. One of the places I want to shoot.
Don't chu just love the mysterious of PARKING LOT?
Like someone will follow you and give you a stab on back that kind of feeling?



>THAT WAY. It said.




NOOOOO IZ < THAT WAY.


Something behind the here:
A car stopped and ciao after I took this shot.
He was wondering should he pass by and interupt the shooting I guess?




Right inform of Menara Axis!
It would be great if tripod was with me :(
to get a longer car light shot!



Saw something on the balcony
Dead birdie.
A very beautiful birdie :(



Pavilion shopping day with babe :3
Feel so great to catch up with her after few months.
Appreciate this <3



And bumped in to Mr. Chunky Munkey :)
Awesome guy who talked since I reached Pavilion till I leave!
Great to see ya!
Serious shit!



The girls secret hideout.
We were there for English Afternoon Tea but it's not available on that day.
ben's Y U NOOO LOVE ME :'(



Trying to act cute with coffee bubble wtf
I know you're laughing at me now :(
So do aka-chan >__<



There's alot of cards with cute quotes like this.
WHAT FOOD TURNS YOU ON?
hmmmmmm..
CAKES.



Need to act cute abit when I'm with a younger friend
Don't want to look old wtf.



 Hmm It's abit too dark.



 Who no love Tofu?
I LOVE!
It's the awesome cartoon I had ever met ;)



 I took her to the fehmes Tokyo Street.
It's much smaller then I thought, disappointed.



 Wanted to spend on aka-chan for new film but ended up with disappointment too.
grrrrrr. not much of selection, I cant get what I want!



 In conjunction of Deepavali celebration, there's a stall from The One Academy(if not mistaken) is doing this kind of hand painting stuff for 15bucks.
Abit pricey but PAVILION MAH.
TROLOLOL



 The worst Chocolate Cream Chips we had ever tried :x
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo watery and diluted.



 Babe you look like hamster here.
No worries it's the cute 1 :D
Missing you.

End with this photo.




It's really really hard to let go aka-chan but I can't.
Please let me win this :(
*finger crossed*
I'll see you soon, and bring you run across the state, even country :')
So long!
*crying and running in the sunset*


xxx


If you like my post or me or just being kind,
kindly like or share or comment on this post please,
I can't win it without your power :(
Pinky promises? :)
Like my post or drop a comment ya!


A voucher code was provided by LomographyMY for you lucky readers :)
just key in KUROMEOWIIEMY and TAADAAA, free shipping for purchasing of 65usd and above at http://asia.shop.lomography.com/!
Get it quickly as the code is only usable for 10times before 6th of November.


Thanks you all for reading this La Sardina Diaries series, and I'm really appreciate it :)
I'll come back soon! Don't forget to like my post ya!
Follow me on twitter HERE and fb page HERE :)
and lomohome as well! HERE


Loves,
xx

10 comments:

  1. so nice I feel like getting one of these! But I hv two lomo cams already xD can't wait to see the one u took at chic pop :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool~ great lomo pictures!!

    btw, I like the caption for the parking lots but I dont feels like stabbing by others. =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chuen: get the 3rd 1 hahaha. Haven't finish that roll whei ><
    @bendan: thanks~~but got the kind of feeling ma hahahaha
    @isaac: LOL HIEEEEE XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fast, finally 1 month over. Good luck to you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beard papa <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. like some out-of-focused photo nia --

    ReplyDelete
  7. BueyBi <3

    Get shock to my Hamster Pitcha !! 囧
    BTW I like the MPH 1 and da What food turn you on :p

    55 win the La sardina ,haha ~ take her travel around the world :p

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt