Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Malaysian Bars Association (MBA) ; it's a food review!

Malaysia Bars Association

Jalan PJU 5/22, Red Carpet Avenue,
The Strand Kota Damansara,
47810 Selangor,
Malaysia

Contact number: 
03-61426731

Email:
dylan@malaysianbars.com | edward@malaysianbars.com | ngie@malaysianbars.com

FB page:




Courtesy of I Love Discounts, your truly had a fantastic dinner here at Malaysian Bars Association!
It's located at Red Carpet Avenue in The Strand, Kota Damansara, which is a kinda new place for me. After 10mins of driving around, I found it finally, it's INSIDE of Red Carpet Avenue.


#blame myself for not doing research properly

So back to MBA (shortform of Malaysian Bars Association), it's a restaurant-cum-bar which provide lunch and dinner, or a chilling session for ya! MBA is actually a good place for chilling session and serving yummy food as well, but sadly it's really too dark for a dinner place. Make me feel so sleepy while waiting for the food. It's like you have to choose either other bright place, or here for nice food. :D

Lets just have a quick look on the environment!

The sigh board on ground floor leads you to upstair



Bar on 2nd floor


Cozy session beside bar
told ya it's too dark


andddd yup, pool for  the customers!

Just realize that didn't take photos of the place we sat which it's a brighter place but nevermind you can always refer to MBA's fb page or coming I Love Discount's deal for a better image!
While waiting,

I camwhored. 
LOL

Okays it's time for food you've been waited so long!

My Oreo Shake babeh!
RM9 for an oreolicious shake <3


Jayren's Banana Twist- RM9
He wanted something different and yeah, it's special
Not really sure about this cause I didn't share a straw with him LOL


SMASH...opps I mean Mashed Potatoes, RM8
It would be great if gravy was served along,
but it's the cooking style which I cant change.
Have something light/bar bites before you start eating! ;)


Chicken Wings Oriental- RM 20
I said it's a lil bit too dry as a chicken wing but the sauce saved it.
Nothing beats my mum's homemade chicken wing


Thai Friend Soh Hoon- RM9
THIS IZ NICE. Compare to others same dish, the 'dong fun' is more chewy and rich in flavour! x)


Traditional Fish and Chip - RM 24
Like what the title said, fish and chip lor.
I would recommend friend rice below or other fish dishes. :)


My favourite meal of the night!
The Indon Treasure - RM 10
10bucks for a plate of fried rice might sounds a lil bit crazy but hey!
THIS IZ NO NORMAL MAMAK FRIED RICE YOU KNOW?
Tiny shrimp pieces come along with every bites,
really addictive I tell you!
#nojoking


Grilled Beef Sirloin - RM 36
It looks so tempting but so sorry to tell you that,
you truly doesn't eat beef :(


Skillet Salmon - RM 36
I still prefer raw salmon compared to the cooked 1 :)


Chicken Burito - RM 28



Can you imagine that how full am I on that night?
The price seems slightly expensive then others but trust me, the portion of food do worth the price.
Still feeling expensive but would give a try?
Here's a good news for you!
I Love Discounts will be living a promotion with Malaysian Bars Association starts tomorrow coming with Big Deal Thursday. Keep an eye on it and if you're a Citi Bank user/fb fans, you'll be the one who laughing happily, who knows? ;)
Take note and check it out tomorrow!
I'll be updating the deal here so no worries if you can't find any. :)

So yeah, thanks for reading and lots of loves<3

xxx

*wave*
Hey peoples, if you're kind enough, do you mind to do me a favour by FB liking THIS POST
at bottom of the post please? I really need you to win the competion!
Thanks alot!
And check out my twitter HERE and FB page HERE for more updates!
loves.

xx







3 comments:

  1. Did you do something to your hair? It looks different (: Yumyum, so many good food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooi, i live closeby why no ta pao ask me take!

    good stuff

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt