Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, February 9, 2014

[365♥8] 初九拜天公!

Oh dearrr I've missed 2 blog posts!! Today gonna spam post to catch up liao :p Anyway, I'm not Hokkien but I celebrate with my bunch at Giap's house every year! His house damn happening one and everyone spam firework as though it's free wtf.


This is 1 of them :3


xxx

Also I had my second lou sang! Duno where they tapau from, taste pretty good but Sushi King's better :3


The girls doing the decoration thingy. (I'm a dude so I take picture lol)


And take picture before destroying them HAHAHAHAHA. Youngster nowadays ah!


Looks good right! I refilled my mini bowl for 3-4 times lol.

Tips to enjoy lousang:
1. PLEASE DON'T FUCKING TOSS THEM EVERYWHERE.
It's yummy food la, don't waste okay? XD

2. When everyone having fun destroying it, you pretend you're one of them but always prepare to grab to salmon slices when they stop. ASAP. That's the most valuable thingy!

3. Nothing, just eat your freaking lousang.


Continue to "bok sat"! Noticed the Black Jack? That's mine :3
I was soooo lucky I won 20bucks that night! You may refer to my instagram @irisloong HAHAHA


When the clock strikes 12, it's the time to wake everyone up! Pray pray a bit and SET ALL THE FIRECRAKER & FIREWORKKKKK.

and camwhore.

Say hi to Teng! :D

And everyone.

Hi round face.



We were trying to camwhore with firework but dunno success or not la, waiting for the pictures XD


Everyone worked together to place "gim zua"s on the paper thingy....


AND BURN ITTTTTT!

Actually I dunno it's for who one lor.


This is from my cam, the less blur one and a bit of the firework XD

xxx

CNY is gonna end soon, are you still on holiday mood? ;)

Loves,
Iris.

Instagram: @irisloong

3 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt