Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, February 10, 2014

[365♥9] Realistic dream I had.

It happened!

Remember I said I'll tell you guys if the dream I had few days ago happened?

Well here it is...


A new phone HEHEHEHEHEH.


K la I was thinking of getting a new phone all these while after hubby said he can loan me $$ first, so I did quite a bit of research of what phone should I consider buying lor. I'm always a huge fan of HTC & Apple's product but iphone(s) are damnnn pricey, so HTC it is .__. Seriously everyone should get a HTC leh, nice design, useful & nice looking interface, easy to use (all those shortcuts, yums!), perfect for a lazy fucker who likes pretty thing like me HAHAH!

HTC Desire 601 is a mid range phone with dual sim slot, cost about 1k depends on where you got it. Pretty rare in Malaysia thou (imma hipster wtf). I was in dilemma between this & HTC One Mini! HTC Desire 601 is cheaper but One Mini is canggih-er & it looks much more sophisticated lor, and better quality la of course. Cheapest I can find was RM1400 but over budget la boss. No choice have to go for cheaper option.

Luckily 601 didn't failed to impress me as a mid-range gadget! The only thing it's bugging is that the usable memory for apps & files like photo/video is only 2Gb wtf, need to get an external SD real soon. And maybe screenshot function, haven't really find if there's other option to do it lol.

So that's about it la, my short intro about ma new phone, I call it Hak Chai! XD
Means black wood 黑柴 wtfff.

Will do a more detailed review soon after I finish playing around with it~

xxx

x,
Iris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt