Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[365♥10] Imma lazy fucker

See? The 365 chain dah broken easily -____-

WHYYYYYYY.

Don't care la die die also must cover back!


xxx

I cannot avoid the fact that I'm never a hardworking nor responsible person, sigh. I'm trying la, finish the works that I'm suppose to do, keep my blog updated, tidy up my room when hubby finally have dinner at my home(lol), but I still haven't send my car to 洗白白 eh. That white Satria is now a grey Satria decorated with some bird shit wtf. Poor thing :( THIS WEEKEND MUST GO LIAO!

About work, I'm really happy that our business went pretty well since beginning of this year, my work is pretty fun (although always kena reject, design ma), more stress for the man but he's a strong dude, very geng one :x The only work thingy that's bugging me is the bloody freelance job la, it was interesting until the re-do-nightmare sampai. It's exhausting maaaaaan, & it's more than what I'm getting paid anymore, tak habis lagi tau. No more publication design job! Takde takde, ambik kerja Illustration dah cukup wtf.

Enough of ranting!

Preparing material for next post~
It's gonna be a mega lame post. HAHAHA  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt