Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Thursday, February 6, 2014

[365♥7 ] One Week!

It's one weeksary for my 365project but I got nothing emotional to say lol.

Cuz it's only one week? :x

And I had the normal boring Thursday I got nothing to write for this post howwwwwww!
Oh well, I'm just gonna post picture of my flappy bird screenshot HAHAHA. Started playing this game today cuz of photos and videos on Facebook. And it looks like Mario.


So I play lor!

What's your highest score? :p


Loves,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. When I start to play this game feel so lame.
    By the way, my highest score is 13, Hahahaha. (最lame的是自己)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft. Nothing to blog then scrap your 365 project la. Bwahaha.
    Ya, that game does look like mario.

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt