Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

[365♥6] I've made it to mid week.

It's Wednesday, a nice one!

Followed hubby to the press screening of The Lego Movie & an appointment after that.
A good movie & a good news! σ`∀´)σ


Thanks to Warner Bros, I got to enjoy this awesome movie in 3D lorrrr. I mean, MEGA AWESOME LOR. Since the beginning of the movie I was already impressed with the skillfully done stop motion+CG!

AND IT'S LEGO.

The other cool thing about this movie is that it's not just some rubbish movie for lego's marketing but they actually tried to send different messages to the audience, in a humorous way & pretty easy to understand one lor, tak banyak lagak one HAHAHAHA. Stay tuned to hubby's blog for a detailed review la XD

A MUST WATCH!

*I can only recognize Morgan Freeman's voice lol
Also mega thanks to them for the pair of Legoland combo tickets MUAHAHAHAHA.


We smelled this as soon as we entered the mall HAHAHA. An express teppanyaki counter at Mid Valley Food Junction. It's pretty cool la they placed your order on the foiled paper (as shown in the image). I ordered chicken chop teppanyaki (RM15) which includes Lotus Peanut Soup 花生莲藕汤 that actually has lotus & peanut, 2 type of veges, rice & chicken cubes. It's wet style and actually smells better than the Teppanyaki franchises but it doesn't taste as good. Not well marinated I guess. Hubby liked his beef slice teppanyaki thou! On a side note, their blardy loh hon gor with actual loh hon gor & sugar cane with actual sugar cane is RM3.80 each, might as well go rob la. Next time got soup enough ady wtf.


Bought this Choclate Moist Cake at RM3.50 at a dodgy stall near 7-11 HAHAHA. Not bad la, forgot to get their card :x

xxx

K, that's all for today!
Gonna jog tomorrow to lose some CNY fats liaos _(:з」∠)_

x,
Iris.

2 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt