Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

[365♥5] Back to normal working life, nff nff

Not the normal working life like most of the Malaysians, I got to take nap sometimes, sometimes very long one, packed with dream like today's HAHAHAHA. Will let you know what's that dream tomorrow if it happens okay!

Finally I had my first lou sang!!
A mini one with hubby at Sushi King.

Called Mini Lou Sang wtf.
RM8.88 per set only and very tasty!



Very fun to lou sang with hubby lor, cuz I can slap his chopsticks away and secure my salmon -___- and we don't lou until the yummeh crispeh stuffs all over the table like all the youngster nowadays did wtf.

We had ours at 老地方 Sushi King Jaya One btw :p



Saw hubby's neighbour setting off lantern just now. Pretty windy but it's still going up dangerously, hope it's safe thou. It kinda makes me feel like doing this with friends again, writing each other's wishes, have some snacks & drinks (no alcohol cuz we were underaged haha), gamble(must have)... ahhhhh.

Anyone up for it? ^_____________^


Like this :x This taken in 2008 with my noob phone/camera I can't remember lol.
Lala pose XD

I WANNA PLAYYYYYYYYY.

side note: I actually started working yesterday, in very blurred condition.

I DIDN'T PUT BACK MY CAP AFTER PUMPING PETROL UNTIL A VERY KIND AUNTY STOP BEFORE TRAFFIC LIGHT AND TELL ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It was on my car lol so geng.

xxx


I just wanna show of how lifeless I am :3
I've officially harvested more than 100k funghis!

Nff nff,
Iris

2 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt