Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, February 2, 2014

[365♥3] Chor 2 that doesn't really feel like Chor 2. Meh.

As I said in title, damn boring ahhhhhh!

I spent my day watching latest episode of The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, catching up some comics like Magi & other random ones, playing TOS, PAD Blood Brother in my oversized save the Earth pyjamas T-shirt. (゚⊿゚)

Banyak Chinese New Year nih. Macam Saturday biasa jer.

Thanks god finally we(kawanku) had a plan!
CNY gambling session HAHAHAHA.

Evon came back from US & we had a mini gathering/gambling session at her house lor.

Like this ( ˘・з・)
They're placing Angpaus in front to win ( ˘・з・)



We spent about 3 hours搏杀with each other with Black Jack and I won nothing T____T
没有赢没有输酱很闲咯。
And and the saddest part is I got Black Jack & Double Ace but I CAN'T WIN.
FIVE BUCKS GONE LIAO LIDDIS.

but nevermind la. Very happy one when playing with this bunch of people ♥

xxx

Tmr Chor 4 la, gotta get back to reality, work work work!

xxx

Dream Journal #1
Yay got dream to write liao! This one quite funny one (maybe to me only la :x)

Soooo, basically I dreamed about I'm in PLKN again la, and we're leaving the camp lor (the boys robbed a bus for us -.-). On the way we leaving, there's a bunch of aggressive looking goat hanging out on the staircase (wtf). I was so scared but I die die also wanna take picture of them -____- I remember there were sparks around the goats LOL. So I carefully walk towards them and took pictures with my DSLR. Then suddenly the goats transformed into Malay girls and asked if they can see the pictures HAHAHAHAHAA. And then we became friends HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then suddenly we're informed to meet up at a food court. Me & DLC were lost and we were kayaking around to look for the place, with our shoes HAHAHAHAHAHA. We found the place la after kayaking around.

Then then suddenly scenario changed liao, it became a makeup workshop thingy where the organiser hired some top notch gay makeup artist to do some demo. Then suddenly Giap came out of the closet HAHAHAHAHAHA. After that he kena locked up at home, me & my friends did the Hollywood plus Goku looking for Dragonball way to rescue him wtf. And my mum randomly come out & talk bad about him wtf.

That's all la I can't remember anymore.
Thank you for reading my weird dream XD
Please let me know how do you feel about it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

x,
Iris

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha WTF... certified blogger la nih... die die also wanna take photo of the goats (Malay girls) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! >.< I also cha dou when I woke up hahaha

      Delete
  2. This post makes me feel like I wanna play chor dai di.

    WTF. Why your dream so weird one? My dreams are nowhere near compared to yours. If I dream as weird as you, it would turn into a lucid dream and I'll be awake in no time due to being too aware that it's a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got talent I know XD
      It feels so real when I dream, especially the gay part HAHAHA

      that's black jack btw :p

      Delete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt