Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, February 1, 2014

[365♥2] What have I done in Chor Yat ah?

 Me setting up camera. Yeah.

Whoops! It's already Chor 2 and I still haven't give up yet XD
I was really tired yesterday going around praying & visiting relatives! From KL->Kuala Kubu Bahru->Rasa->Kuala Kubu Bahru->Tanjung Malim and finally home. MAD TIRED. But before we left our house (I woke up at 11 XD), I made my family sat down and took family portrait!


Ok la we took one last year too but it's still in my SD card, untouched ._. Die die also must print out this year's photo lolol.


How? Aren't we gorjes here huehuehue. My brother's face is gold. Like kena TOTO 1st prize 100k liddat. Thanks to the sunlight we all look super fair here *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊˚


And of course I won't waste the sunlight liddat la. 立马来张OOTD了!Thank you mummy for buying a house with nice wall and sunlight :3 :3 :3


Every first day of Chinese New Year we'll pray at the temple at KKB, and also求签la. Not bad, I got上签this year for our business, feel much better! I was very angry when queuing up for my turn lor, a yong sui bald uncle fucking cut our line shameless!! Pretend to talk to my mum (he's my apartment's pengerusi apparently) and walk straight to get the 签筒 when the person in front of me is done! Marhhhh fucking rude lor >:(((

After praying is the routine of visit, smile, greet, wait for angpau, sit on the couch and play phone lol. I brought tab, battery very tahan one hahahahah. Didn't get much angpau but got free lunch & dinner, not bad ady la XD


And finally last stop! My舅婆's house. Dunno what is it called in English la, very complicated one, Chinese family tree you know la. I've been living here for few years when my mum came KL to work and we're not allowed to see my dad, so I feel kinda great every time we came visit them :))

xxx

That's all about my Chor Yat la~
Stay tuned for my Chor 2 post! (Nothing one actually, cuz today whole day I watch series, read comic, play TOS PAD nia .______.)
Leaving now to Giap's house for lamiiiiii!

Buhbyee & gong hei fat choyyy ^^


x,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt