Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, January 31, 2014

[365♥1] Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

Yeap, you didn't see it wrongly.

A lazy fucker like me is starting a 365 project. I can't even believe it wtf :x
Please please please hope that I don't break my only new year resolution la HAHAHAHA!
(wanted to start this on the 1st day of Jan lol)

xxx

Okay, I'm feeling really weird now, cuz I don't know what should I do with this. Can't imagine I have to post everyday erhmergerrddd. I've always wanted to jot down my dream, I think I'm pretty talented in dreaming cuz I always dreamed of something weird -_- like a survival from speaking sharks or how does a clown grew up as a killer clown wtf.

That's it! I'm gonna do a dream journal as a part of this project. Not sure if anyone's interested LOLOL. And thought-of-the-day if I'm feelin lazy or can't remember my dream XD or some other things la I also don't know la HAHAHAHAHA.

ANYWAY. Today I'm just gonna share my pre-CNY experience with Carlsberg weeks ago yay! Went as boyfie's plus 1 but I won CASHHHH, CAT IZ HAPPY.

It's a pretty awesome event! Carlsberg Malaysia organized their CNY campaign at Selangor Turf Club, horse year mahhhh! First time being there and I had fun :D




What I really like about the event is, they have a few interesting booths to play, such as fancy name writing on a scroll <<I cincai name one lol, photobooth, traditional snacks like 叮叮糖,龙须糖,麻薯, roasted duck, sugar art and so on! Best thing is there's lucky draw for everyone. I WON RM88 MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Neh neh the fancy name writing thing! But he damn slow I didn't get my name -__-

Choi san yehs and 2 random bald uncles that look like choi san yeh.


Carlsberg Malaysia was soooo generous they sponsored 2 betting tickets to all of us!! I bet on California Cat the hot pick but jockey fell off from the horse lolol. Got refund for that, I called that lucky XD

It was a great day XD

xxx

*back to CNY*

This is the first time we had reunion dinner at home instead of kampung, I kinda liked it la. Lesser dishes of course but mummy cooked sea cucmber!!! Mega awesome one <3 And also I can still be online anytime I want at home lol.


Tempt you a bit HEHEHEH.

xxx

OKEH time to sleep la!
There goes my very random 1st 365 post :p
364 to go!

ciaoz and Happy Chinese New Year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt