Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, December 22, 2013

HOHOHO! WeChat x Remedy Christmas Party!

Advertorial


Awww yesh! The time has finally come...of Christmas carols and....PARTAY!! Thanks to WeChat Malaysia (again HAHAHAHA), I've had my first Christmas party this year at Remedy Plus with bunch of blogger friends ;)

Well, there's always attractive deals announced in all the WeChat parties, so continue reading to find out more!

Oh yeah Remedy Plus joined WeChat family too! Make sure to follow them (ID: TheRemedyKL) to enjoy their promos ;)




It was very happening at Remedy Plus! I seldom go to bars one but I think this is how a happening bar should look like la (stylo people teleporting liddat.. .just kidding) (๑´ㅂ`๑) Anyway Remedy Plus is located at Scott Garden, Old Klang Road.


How can WeChat Party happens without pretty ambassadors!


...and live band performance too (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥


...and us. lol. By the way hubby shaved his head, very cute... *cough*...

OK I know I'm being very lame, stop doing cancer post AND HERE'S THE INFORMATION YA'LL WAITED FOR SO LONG!

IT'S BUY 1 FREE 1 PINT OF BEER YO!


At Remedy Plus, we celebrate Christmas in Guinness and/or Kilkenny way!

Very easy, as what we always do, simply follow Remedy Plus by entering their WeChat ID (TheRemedyKL) / scan the QR code above, click on the pop up message to redeem, flash your voucher to the staff, and you get to enjoy the 1st pint of Guinness/Kilkenny at RM18 and 2nd pint for FREE! Promotion starting on 19th December 2013 till 9th January 2014, you have 2 weeks plus to redeem your beer at both The Remedy & Remedy Plus yo ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

Awesome isn't it?

Follow them now and have a Merry Christmas! ( ゚∀゚) ノ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt