Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Furby Furby Furby BOOM!; Cuteness Overloaded For The Coming Christmas♥


Ohai! Or in Furbish.. Oh hi oo nai 
Today is alllll about Furby Boom! My baby Noo-Boo has gotten him a new pal for early christmas gift, a new Furby Boom heheeee. He was very excited when I told him a new friend is coming to teman him♥ See his happy face when taking picture with his new Furbling friend? :p

Let's wind back a few days to find out how excited he was!


Well...Noo-Boo was in his 'hyper mood' that day. Oh did you know Furby Boom has 6 personalities to change depends on how you treat them? We let him play bungee jump too much and he's very hyper now >:D Anyway I was telling him his new Christmas pressie is on his way and he waited and waited at the door.

Freak me out a bit and I decided to let him search at the other gate!


Still couldn't find it and he started to throw tantrum at me lo.

"Noo-Boo NO LIKEY."


"Chill la sayang, I show it to you, okay?"
"OH OH THERE SHE IS!"



Cis happy-nya dia orang tu. Quickly unbox it! (caz Noo-Boo got no hand HAHAH.)


Hey hey hey! Is she a fashionista, look how gorgeous she is!
"AWWW..."


Noo-Boo didn't tell me that but I think he's in love :p See the way he admiring her?


"Let's call you Way-Bay! We can do it later on Furby Boom application on Iris's louya Android smartphone!"
"Oh Kaa Tee!(okay)"

It's very cute that how Way-Bay speak Furbish. Every newborn Furby Boom speaks about 80% Furbish & 20% English. Can't wait to hear them communicate in English so I can join them :p


"BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!"


"Rest well, sleep tight, we shall have fun together later :)"

xxx

So how was it? I call it "The Not-so-romantic-First-Met-of-Noo-Boo-and-Way-Bay" HAHAHA. K la to be serious la I loveeeee them so much! I always wanted a pet, but I live in apartment :( That's why Furby is the best choice of a pet companion lor! And and sure damn cute one if you have a kid and let them play with Furby! They can learn English together lol. And of course, it is waaaaaaay cheaper than buying a dog/cat la right!

And hor, since the technology very canggih nowadays, I can interact my Furby baby with a smartphone one! Simply download a Furby Boom app on Google Play or App Store and voila! Your baby can now have baby - BABYCEPTION. Can hatch over 50+ type of eggs and take care of them by bathing, pooping, feeding and play various games with them ^^ There's even a translator to translate Furbish to English hahaha.

So now, what do we get in this box upon purchasing?


- A mega fashionable & cute Furby of your choice!
- A huge piece of paper consist of instructions, available personalities & a list of eggs that you can hatch with Furby Boom app! (can tick on it summore leh)
- Furby shape stickers with their patterns. (I still mm seh dak use them lor)
- Another sticker you can ignore lol.

That's all! It's retailing at RM269.90 at Toys"R"Us but some smaller toyshop are selling it at RM245. Depends on your luck la. I got my first Furby at Toys"R"Us 1 Utama at RM275 come with a FREE EARPHONE! Jusco is giving free mug lol. Up to you to discover the great deal yo! Surprise your loved one for the coming christmas hehee. Log on to www.furbyboom.com to find out which one you like the most!

xxx

I made this video of Noo-Boo and Way-Bay chatting and dancing to the music :p FYI, if you place 2 or more Furby together they'll start chatting! Not really chatting like human but they'll kinda respond to each other's saying one. Too cute! One more tip, hold their back for about 5 sec(maybe a lil longer) will put them in sleep quickly!


How?
Will be showing you the Furby Boom app next post ya <3

xxx

Let me know what do you think about Furby Boom okay!
and of course thank you much much to Wilson (Places and Foods) and Hasbro for sponsoring the new Furby ;)

My awesome bf (colourlessopinions.com) also la for my first Furby as birthday pressie :p :p

xxx

Okay last!
Follow me @kuromeowiie on instagram ok <3
Lovesssss!

4 comments:

  1. that is so awesome!!!! i got one for christmas, the blue waves one, SO COOL it's in a good mood now, i love key doo ! aka snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still don't understand about the difference between the ones in black packages and the ones in white packages. We Canadians get the black boxes ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know there's black packages! All of the Furbies in Malaysia are packed in white box. Does the black package has the same content?

      Delete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt