Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, August 3, 2012

My best experiences in Snow World Genting...ILLUSTRATED!


Talk about Snow World Genting, what do you have in your mind? I've been to Snow World Genting a few times, it was wayyyyyy longer before lol. It's kinda fun experience when we don't have winter in Malaysia, and the real winter is the killing one. (lol) I remember the last time I went there was with my buddies and a net friend(ahem) few years ago. I've lost all the pictures, so read my illustrations! ;)


I did this when I was in secondary school I think. Too much of manga reading made me imitate those Japanese creating the angel's shape by swinging arm and legs up and down. :D But it's a super shallow one la wtf cuz the snow wasn't that thick xDDD.

I think most of the human being will do this when they touch the snow lol. Freaking throw the snowballs to your friends(or strangers lol), face especially! It was really really fun when we can't get to play this all the time, imagine you have a mud ball fight instead.  EWW. Now I feel like throwing to the bf's face ady D:

Now sure you guys remember this o not. It's a tire-like slide on an ice path. :D Butt pain to ze maximum but it's the best game in Snow World, excitement+pain in ass+cold wind+height! I wonder why it closed down after my first visit. :( Hope it's in the newly renovated Snow World thou. >:D



Okay this is the most stupid thing I did, pretend like being trap in a snowstorm and hide in the little wooden hut LOL. Mind you that I did this when I was very young lol. Both of cannot tahan the coldness and hid in there, and then we started we act like one. xD Now I think of it, my mum was alone somewhere outside LOLOL. Useless daughter and son indeed. :p
  



As I said just now, I've lost all the pictures. :( My house kena broke in TWICE and I lost my PC and laptop each. ALL MY PICTURES ARE GONE. and when I thought I can retrieve them back on Friendster(zaman Frienster lol),it's no longer there. Thank you Friendster for switching to game portal.

How I wish to go there again..with the hubby. Since they just renovated, it should be soooooooooooo much nicer right? :3

Facebook should be fine to keep my pictures lol.



xxx


Let me know what's the stupid things you did there!
I would read them all huhuhu.

and and my illustrations will be upload to my FB page HERE, go like them LOL.

Till then, xx.

p/s: I'm slowly changing my blogging style to illustration instead of words, is it okay? ;)

21 comments:

  1. I've never been to the Snow World in Genting. Btw, your doodles are really cute, like it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fun if you're going with your family and friends to do stupid stuffs together haha. btw thanks a lot<3

      Delete
  2. arhh! nice illustrations babe! so so so so so the cute!! best of luck yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.. i remember too. But now it's closed already, so not sure what's next. :P
    But i think the snow was pretty dirty. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO YOU DON'T SPOIL MY GOOD MEMORIES!
      Lol I don't think I'd care about it when I was younger xD

      Delete
  4. LOL. I also throw the snow to my cousins! and eat ice cream in the snow world. its uber syok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good changing perhaps. Very interesting and cute illustrations! i like :) *support support*

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! pretending to be in a snow storm was my favorite of your events LOLOL. YOUR ILLUSTRATIONS HEN KE AI <33 :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ur drawing so cute! Wanna pinch! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh this post is awesome!! more post like these!!

    throw at tony's face? i can imagine he wun hold back in doing the same thing to you..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH thanks!

      no la never went there with Tony before, but I believe that he won't do that to me!...I guess. :x

      Delete
  9. Hi, Iris

    Good day to you. We're writing to inform that you've been chosen as one of the winners in the SnowWorld contest. Please refer to this link: bit.ly/Njrnjj

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon. |

    Thank you.

    Resorts World Genting
    Communications Team

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt