Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Mighty Llama

Okay I'm a shallow people and I wanna be llama wtf.
For me llama's cuteness is the magical ability which make it on top of unicorn.
I'm serious. 
Just a question, 
WHO DOESN'T LIKE LLAMA?
I'm turning to The Mighty Llama now!










 TELL ME WHO DOESN'T LIKE LLAMA NOW!

Again, llama is the best ;)

xxx

Since it's the SpiderMan hype now, a bonus picture for Spidey!
(actually it's just an simple illustration I did previously and posted here lol. April Fool somemore lol)


xxx

Aight, the pictures will be posted on kuromeowiie's FB page as usual, like them if you agree with llama! xD

9 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt