Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Perfect Romantic Escape


*Ahem* sorry that I kick this entry off with minor nudity LOL. Wanted to create some Greek mythology kind of feel but it looks funny. :x Nevermind, this post is about romantic (or not really) escape and trying to win something good. :) I'm not good in creating beautifully poety article, so I did these, ridiculously weird looking illustration. ;) Keep scrolling and laugh at my drawing lol.



Actually I always wanted to travel or just going to somewhere not in Malaysia, or at least Kuala Lumpur with the douchebag loved one but sadly we're not some rich couple :( How good it is if we're able to escape to somewhere and bercinta, ahhhh. 
  


Japan is my first place I ever want to go since young but I didn't really tell peoples about it. Telling people that I wanna go Japan because I wanna buy ALL the anime merchandise at Akihabara and visit the REAL costume theme cafe that not available in Malaysia is fine, but...but...telling people that I wanna go Japan in Spring and walk and spin under sakura tree with the kareshi and fell down together accidently and he might kiss me like those stories in shojo manga, IT'S REALLY DAMN EMBARRASSING. 


wtf I wrote these in my blog. But when I imagine doing these with the bf I will feel very hang fok ady huhu.
    

And Paris, it's just a Eiffel Tower fetish lol. Ever since I helped my friend Raynz bought a Eiffel Tower ring, I started to like it. :3 It's alreally looks so gorgeous in ring size, how awesome will it be if I look up from the base of Eiffel Tower? and those French cafe! Once I was working on something that's related France and I started googling around and found these great looking exterior cafes. I will look super gorgeous to sit outside with a cup of Mocha Latte reading some Chinese Novel. Asians are mysterious lol. Of course, the bf will be snapping pictures of me.( If he willing to XD)


Oh by the way, the ring is still with me. IT'S MINE NOW.


MUAHAHA. (Sheldon Cooper's grin)
  


I might sound greedy for wishing to travel around, but what I'm really bugging the bf (especially before anniversary) is actually a beach. Actually *ahem* our relationship started at *ahem* Port Dickson. >///< Cause he WAS so nice to bring to Melaka when I told him I wanna go Melaka alone lol. And he WAS so nice to teman me walking everywhere in Melaka and shop for souvenir lol. Now from One Utama New Wing walk to Old Wing also wanna complain T___T. Back to the topic, k lar beach might sounds a bit cheesy but that's the place it happened. :) So any beach will be great cause they all look the same to me lol.




Ah bi your skin condition was nicer leh.
This is the day it happened la. Don't ask me details I shy one. LOL




This is quite funny lol. We have the similar eating face xDDDDDDD
Picture credited to Kai Sim. 


xxx


总而言之,我真的很爱这个男人。
曾经经历了不懂事的年少轻狂,让我没有办法随便放弃这个骨子里其实很善良的坏人。


谢谢你不断地包容我那些不成熟的缺点,
情人嘛,不就是需要互相迁就体谅吗?;)


爱你。


xxx


All the illustrations are created by myself. Did some boob job for myself, my idiotic face and his poker face as usual. :) I kinda like the leg I drew for myself LOL.
And I'll upload them in the facebook page kuromeowiie's later.


Till then,
x

12 comments:

  1. cool.. love the drawings! anyway good luck for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE LO YOUR DRAWINGS! HIS POKERFACE is exactly the same HAHA all the best yeah! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that u have found your no.1 ;) endless regards

    F.T grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Now from One Utama New Wing walk to Old Wing also wanna complain" LOL!!

    Eh nice leh you drew the cartoon, and redrew the outfit and location! NICE! and tony's -.- face, doesnt seem excited :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice nice drawings babe! aiyor, the love message so sweet eh? =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, thanks for all the lovessss!

    @mira: Thanks to you I won it! ;)
    @hilda: HAHAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT?
    @fish: awwwww you too <3
    @Ken: HAHAH THANKS! His face mmg like that one lol when I drag him to somewhere :x
    @Xue Ren: Oh gosh you can read mandarin I shy liao >////<

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA SIMILAR EATING FACE!! I AGREE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww~ so sweet la Iris!!! OMG!! I like the way you confess, after the 1st XXX!! LOLz.... so sweet wehh!!

    Ok, where u wana go next?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha...so sweet and funny (the part about walking from new wing to old wing. haha!) What contest is this btw? and congrats for the winnings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats for the winnings! Mana pergi?
    LOL-ing at Tony's sien face

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol! it really does looks funny ;D maybe they shud switch positions. haha..

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt