Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cellnique Aqualance 24 Therapy Review

I've always encountered random people with the same question they asked, ''How's your skin care routine ah? How come so nice so smooth one?" Well, that one have to thanks to my mum and dad's awesome gene cause I'm only using Hada Labo's facial foam and toner when I feel like it lol, but my T-zone is kinda dry and dull and skin peels off sometimes especially when I wake up in the morning.(I sleeps in air-cond room) Do I use mask often? Meh, life's too short to apply mask for 15mins without doing anything and not sleeping to prevent the freaking mask stick on your face. -____- But the lazy me was lucky enough to approach by Cellnique to try out their facial services! God must be mega face palm to see how I treat my face so they sent me Cellnique to pamper yi xia wo HAHAHAH.



I've chosen this Moritz Wellness at Aman Puri since it's the second closest outlet for me and I got a bit confused when I reach there cuz the whole shoplots are beauty saloon wtf -___- But interior wise Cellnique has the better ambience, I was greeted with a cup of tea and candies! :D Before proceed to the facial, I had a small talk with my consultant-Moon about my skin condition and she suggested me to try out this Aqualance 24 Therapy which is a deep hydration treatment. I was really tempted to try whitening treatment but hydration treatment is more suitable at the moment thou. :/


These are some infos about this treatment just in case you're interested ah.

======


Aqualance 24 Therapy (RM 218)
Incorporated in Aqualance24 Therapy is a 3-dimensional bio-intelligent hydration system that helps replenish moisture, reinforce skin moisture-retaining barrier and encourage hydrous flow balance for perfect hydration state. Unique ingredients, Resveratrol and Carnosine HCL, work to restore skin tone. The skin is radiance, plumped and fully hydrated after the therapy. 

Treatment Features
·         A high-performance treatment for dry & dehydrated skin which reinforces skin architecture to provide a complete and thorough solution for skin hydration.
·         All new triple-action bio-intelligent hydration system – Aqualance 24, which leaves both inner and superficial skin layers adequately hydrated.
1.       Replenishes. Low molecular Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen-Hyal replenishes essential moisture to skin and manages skin hydrous balance. 4 types of algae extracts and caviar extract deeply nourish and moisturize the skin, while Marine Moistpatch then diffuses essential moisture continuously for lasting hydration and also limits transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
2.       Rebalances. Osmoprotectant helps regulates osmotic pressure between cells and their environment and encourage hydrous flow balance to help maintain optimum cellular water/cell volume. Ensures aquahomeostasis of the skin cells and progressively rehydrates the different layer of the skin. It restores skin’s youthful plumpness where fullness has been lost.
3.       Retains. An advanced lipid filling complex (ceramide complex) fills in the gaps, improving the skin’s hydrolipidic film, which acts as protective barrier to surround the newly added moisture so skin can hold and retain the moisture in the hydrous reservoir for lasting moisturization, while protecting skin from external aggressors.
·         Resveratrol rejuvenates and revives skin healthy glow, while providing non-surgical microlifting effect. Whilst Carnosine HCL helps prevent glycation-induced skin damage. The unique formulation of Aqualance24 masque helps restores the skin with deep relaxation.


======


And these are the products will be used! Okay one from each category so there are 4 in total! Aqualance24 Concentrate, Aqualance24 Masque,  D’sensi Calming & Hydrating Complex and also Aqualance24 Essence Masque. 



My beauty consultant a.k.a therapist- Moon. :) She's a really nice and sweet girl who coincidentally stay around my house lol. Btw, I really wanted to show you my 'in-the-progress' pictures but they're just too ugly to publish online, so yeah =__= But to be frank, I really enjoy my facial session, it's soooooo comfortable until I fell asleep wtf. I think I snored wtf x2. I can show you my before and after pictures la :p


Okay this is cheat one cuz I did make up before facial session to take nicer picture :x Show you another picture but don't be terrified ah =_=


Completely no make up one, HOU CHAN HAI MM HAI? and very fat wtf no image liaos wtf x2.


And this is the day after facial, got cuter or not LOL. I drew eyebrow but the complexion is completely naked one. :) So the treatment is working for me and my skin is really more hydrated and boing boing liddat one LOL. So if you feel like trying out, I have something good for you TEEEHEEE.


I'm giving out RM100 first trial treatment discount voucher of Cellnique's treatment!
You'll get this candy treats if you're first 50 readers who comment HERE! (very easy one I tell you)

Don't forget to like my page kuromeowiie's too if you love me hehe :p

So thanks for reading, till then!
xx.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for my turn next Monday HEHEHEHE :3 but how come they don't ask me do giveaway one >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! u're always cute what! =P well, actually I'm cellnique frequent customer now. going to sign a facial package from them. =)

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt