Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Thursday, April 14, 2011

SCRE4M a.k.a Scream 4 Premiere Screening

New decade. New rules.
prepare to scream on 15th of April. >:D


I didn't scream la. I DIDN'T.


xxx


Thanks Mr. Tony willing to accept me as his date and thanks to Nuffnang gave his tickets to offer me =__,=
mm goi sai~


*No spoiler will be given here MUAHAHAHA.


Synopsis
Sidney Prescott, now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey and Gale, who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill and her Aunt Kate. Unfortunately, Sidney's appearance also brings about the return of Ghostface, putting Sidney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends, and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger....?


*okayy I ctrl+c PLUS ctrl+v this. >:D


The film was directed by Wes Craven who was director for others well-known thriller(Tony told me that) but I'd forgot which thriller la HAHAHA


Let's check out the the cast for this movie!(I prefer this >:D)
Neva Campbell as Sidney Prescott
She was the survivor from last ghostface killing thingy(hope that im not giving the wrong info xD)
and now she is taking the main character?
err she is strong.I like her._.

Emma Roberts as Jill (_____)
SHE IS MY TYPE XD
soo pretteh :x

Dewey and Gale (yes they are couple)
no comment ._.
not really pay attention to them xD

Jill's gang a.k.a sure-die-gang ._.(idk what im writing -.-)
we might name them as垫尸底in chinese ._.(idk what im writingx2 -.-)

I would rate 6/10 for this movie laaa.
。It is quite predictable and I can cover my eyes in right timing. +1
。Jill is my type :D +1
。It's kinda funny. +1
    -Ghostface was so WEAK. 'fly away' with a woman's kick.-_- 
    -Their sense of logic abit off from normal 1 lehh.
    -Phone rang. Oh yeah he is coming. *can cover your eyes now* xD
。I never watch other Scream series, that's why it's fresh or me ._. +1
。I CAN'T GUESS THE RIGHT MURDERER. +1 (okayy maybe I'm stupid ._.)
。Me like the starting of this movie! +1

。I still dare to pee and wash my face even lamp in my toilet dah cacat. -1
。As I said laa, predictable. -1
。SOMETHING WAS MISSING. they cut the movie probably. -1
。I forgot to buy popcorn. -1 < crap. 

:D

Enjoy your movie la har~

xxx

This is my 3rd premiere screening with bloggers but 1st time without wl/lam. xD
Met them alone in Zanmai and getting closer~they are nice :D

I didn't bring camera and thanks Carmen and Tony for the photos!^^ (just two photo :p)
group photo credit to Carmen!

my date-Tony :D

I had fun!^^

xxx

somethings happened in cinema.........






They actually laughed at me =_=

xxx

This lame movie review is presented by the worst movie reviewer :D

xxx



Thanks for reading! *wink*




21 comments:

  1. hahaha, glad you enjoyed the movie..
    and the cute cartoon at the back really funny. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah good post yo, did you have nightmare last night? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @isaac: AHAHA they tease me!XD
    @kianfai: nop i cant sleep wtf=_=

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHAHAHA i like how you drew me! damn cute!! hahahaha perhaps the best blog post which featured me =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. =)

    omg did u draw those cartoons yourself? I draw cartoons too! Yours are so cute! I LOVE IT!

    Do u use photoshop? Cos my photoshop don't have those strokes. =/ Tell me how to get them! Pleease.

    www.riskofrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tony: dont praise me laarh i wll shy 1 XDDD
    @eli:i love em tooo :p
    @rs:thanks!im using photoshop element with default brushes...u may look for those photoshop magizine and they will provide free brush strokes sometimes!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thinking of watching this movie too.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha nice comic drawn... i scared of scary movies too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg so cute la u! the drawing so funny. i can imagine its u! and nice post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @hp:have fun la~kinda funny actually xD
    @maro:thanks^^
    @glow:thankiewwwww :D
    @xing: im always cute larh~<--perasan XD how you imagine worr HAHAAHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love ur drawing,damn cute! XD I don't dare to watch this movie,not my type :X

    ReplyDelete
  12. @steph:thanks!haha watch with ben laaaaa~XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha~ your story score higher than the movie la!!!! Hahahahaha... I'm just same like you girl, I watch my bag more than I watch the movie. And I does scream for scary part one. *sshhhhh~*

    You're cute. XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i love ur drawings! so funny! ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice review, you elaborate the 6 points as well btw cute drawings of you, tony and henry! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wahahaha, visiting here again. Just redid my blog roll with all my cool friends, and you're in it! :)
    CHeers!

    My eXperiences - www.isaactan.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it good?? I watched all scream movies and I can't wait till this comes out in SG.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @jess :thanks :)
    @kahmon: it true story maaaa~i did cover half of my eyes but i DIDN'T scream!XD
    @joey: thanks lo~ :D
    @hilda: but quite pointless LOL!thankieww XD
    @isaac: thanks bro :DD
    @jan: this was my 1st scream movie in the series,just fine for me but too much censored for M'sia version.Hope it is better in SG!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt