Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sheep counting in Progress...Mission Loading.











true story lol.
had insomia lately and IT IS SUFFERING wtf.
and I chose the traditional way, name as 'count-the-jumping-sheep'
LOL yeah I fell asleep successfully._.
tired of counting?
who knows as long as it's work xD


xxx

This is my 1st bog comic!wheeee~
leave me a comment bout how you feel? :D pweeeease?
'like' it and share it if you love it! >.<
your love is/are(idk which la english sux) my motivation BUAHAHAHAHA!
big love!

p/s: I updated mua nuffnang survey on upper-right hand side, give me a helping if you're interested^^

ciaoz




14 comments:

  1. 神仙叫你数绵羊
    有可爱到咯 !! 呵呵~
    小称赞你好了,等下晚上又睡不着 xDD ~
    <3 you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好可爱好可爱~~
    我之前也想做个图文部落的~~
    但到最后只有文字啦~XD
    哈哈哈哈~~
    你是用什么program来画的?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! Cute cute ! U use bamboo to draw 1 ? haha =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @raynz:老梗来的XD
    @rourou:我也是想了很久啊~很辛苦的叻...一整天都在画><我用photoshop element :D
    @jayren:thankiewww jayren :p yeaaa bought new bamboo must fully utilized it XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha this is a real nice way to talk about what happened to you in real life! :D big thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww,I hate insomnia too! next time,try doing more exercises in the morning or in the evening,they might be helping you for a good night sleep :P I love ur cute drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute~ haha. Hmm ppl say if you want a good sleep, drink warm milk before going to bed. I dunno if it works but give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur picsss are soooo soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's cuteeee! What software did you use to draw? So creative :D

    P.S. I hate having insomnia too ):

    ReplyDelete
  10. icic~
    but photoshop要付钱的对吗?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @dbl chin:thanks^^
    @teh:nice method but tired xD
    @steph:I'm having it right now xDTHANKS BABE <3
    @nana: i hate milk but thanks laa~
    @venusa:thanks :)
    @hilda:i draw with photoshop elements :D insomia is a NONO for me >:(
    @rourou:刚好我拿到正版的又不用钱XD
    @alicia:thanks~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww did u draw all this by yourself?It's awesome you know? x)
    keep on drawing girl!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt