Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, April 22, 2011

Roommate wanted? nah, itsa movie review ;p

The Roommate
21st of April 2011

The poster seems creepy for me=__=


xxx

First of all, thanks mr. Tony for the date again and NuffnangMY for giving him tix lol.
Haven't win any tix from Nuffnang so far =A= <<complaining XD

jeng jeng jeng the movie pass :3


xxx

Plan to give up this post but...
BUT!
im a good girl kay~

synopsis
College student Sara finds her safety jeopardized after she's assigned to a dorm room with a new roommate, Rebecca.
lol interesting synopsis =__=


Cast




Minka Kelly as Sara(left hand side),
LOVES her fashion sense in the movie alot!(okayy im not really concentrate in the movie and love to see how they dress XD) 

how gorgeous.LOL


Leighton Meester as Rebecca,
freak me out just with her facial expression LOL
she played well for this role cause I started to hate her. :x (sorry~) 
*she was one of my fav actress in GG T__T*





Cam Gigandet as Stephen,
Oh yes I love him. I like guys with smiling eyes TEEHEEEE. He speaks with eyes :x


xxx


my own review?
nah I don't like this movie =A=
just concentrated on the styling and Stephen LOL.
When they start fighting(whoops spoiled lil bit), just wish that they could kill either 1 FASTER PLS.=__=
I cant breath well!
and I can't understand the one beside me(Tony) keep on laughing,whyyy? o.O?
and yesh,
2.5/10 for the movie BAAAAH.


Lastly...trailer for you :3



xxx


wokehh it's done. :x
dont influenced by my low rating harr XD
10bucks for a movie isn't that expensive larh!XD


ciaoz!







10 comments:

  1. Hehehe, movie abit too predictable. XD but ok la, I can watch through any movie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leighton Meester loooks betterrrrrrrr :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind watching it again lorrr, round 2 la labi lai lai lai :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Leighton Meester in GG too, BLAIR FTW!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yeeing: he melted me LOL
    @isaac: as long as it's free right?XD
    @isrock: =3=
    @jolyn: i mind lor XD
    @john: yeah!
    @hilda: BLAIR FTW!but S is my no.1 :p
    @snowman: not my cup of tea D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! i love leighton meester but i darent watch the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaa u no update bloggie? =P

    anyways this movie . . . hahaha too much obsession *puke*

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt