Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Movida 1st Anniversary Party :D

Morning peeps!
It's 4.28 in da morning,and like usual, I CANT SLEEP wth.
Okayy forget about Insomia, and check this out!


Joined Movida Anniversary party on last Thursday.
Thanks Sherry for the free invitation~
Wheee I'm happy cause so far I NEVER EVER JOIN event like this. =x
and thanks God I have curfew, I dont know how is a clubbing looks like :x
such a good girl HAHAHA.

Wokeh back to the topic,
yeah, Movida thingy.
I'm really glad that Sherry invited me>.<
free flow of drinks and fooooooods!
and the best thing was, the event started at 8o'clock and ended in 10o'clock(i mean the free flow)
Not really WOW for the event, I tell chu why..=.=
-not really like their performance...what they did for so-called dancing were just posing around LOL
-and invited someone to tell lame jokes and old-skool song!XDD
-RED CLOTHES ON TABLE SOMEMORE AHAHAHA.
-the whole event is like buffet style chinese wedding XDD

BUT THEY GIVING OUT THE BEERS IN BOTTLE WHEN ALMOST 10PM HAHAH
That time I'm thinking of getting last cup and drag Tony along...
and guess what?no more Carlsberg or Heineken or wad-so-ever,
I got my fav hoegaarden XD
sosoooo nais LOL.

okayy enough of words, pixie time <3
 the entrance~!

met my secondary schoolmate. she is gorgeous!

cantik giler :D Okayy I mean the left side 1 :x
picture credited to Henry

 Oh yeah I'm invited :x

say Hi to Henry :D

He was sooo hyper LOL. so funneh XD

He made me laugh!
picture credited to Henry!:D

HE MADE US LAUGH! XD
picture credited to Henry again~

 seeeee? It's crowded and spot the red tablecloth? XD

 Joey,Christy and Tony :D

 New friends.HAHAH.


 amoi with wide face and amoi with thin face. LOL

 meet Isaac!
He purposely hide behind for a smaller face ._. 

your truly, sherry and Tony.(is he acting cute? o.O)


Your truly+Tony.

photoboom!



tangan cacat and got this blurred photo ._. 



picture credited to Henry again XD

Lastly, amoi with weird smile HAHAHAHAHA

ohyeah went Teo Heng KTV with them for 2nd round :D

wokeh I'm done XD
more photos here!
shall end with something...
hmm...

 was hiding at the corner and not really dare to talk with others ._. but!


AHAHA enjoy! :)

*It's 5.18a.m. Spent almost an hour to blog lol.Another sleepless night sigh.



18 comments:

  1. Nice post Kuro! Haha, after alcohol you start feeding ppl! Funneh!

    My eXperiences - www.isaactan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuiyoh why eye so big =P anyways good post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Isaac: kekekeke its getting me higher~higher~XD
    @Tony: hahahaa? o.0
    @KianFai: i dong no =__=really? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey haha. i passed by there in the afternoon before the party at night, saw the red clothes liaos! bergulung-gulung tied together and the table all stacked by the side, damn turn off right XD like chinese dinner XD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i almost thought that tall guy with the dressing is HENRY!! HAHAHA . LOL. wild imagination . O.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha... someone got sober! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. alcohol makes your eyes bigger OMGWTFROGBBQ lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha ! big Eyes kuro is scary ! lol . =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA the after effect of alcohol is so funneh! :P Btw, so nice one got free hoegarden!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @jolyn: yahh so funneh!XD but i dont mind as long as they gv free foods lols xD
    @yenniedoll:HAHAHA henry gt THAT thin meh XD
    @Henry:LOL!XD
    @steph:I like that too!took by henry :DD
    @cw:i dowan frogbbq lolololl.XD
    @jayren: eat chuu =3=
    @hilda: haha:p yalaah they simpan simpan till the event end soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so many awesome photos..Hmmm I guess I'm yet to meet you yeah? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lotsa nice pictures! Proof that you guys had lotsa fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @jfook: we will,SOON!haha :D
    @haur: mana ada=3=
    @eli: yeah!^^

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt