Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, May 27, 2011

C2AGE FIVE!

Cosplay, Comics, Anime, and Game Exhibition 2011 :)

Wokayss It's in last week and only manage to blog after after a week. FML

So yeah, it is an event about comic cosplay anime and things related to it laa..
The main attraction for me is COSPLAY, COSPLAY and COSPLAY!
I want to cosplay but maybe next year la =p

Times to let the pictures speak themselves!
 In Tropicana City Mall, Ground floor :)

 One of the Doujin booth!


Like figurine?;) Here they are~
 kamen rider!(if not mistaken lol)

 I like this paper figure so much<3

 <3



Time for the great cosplayer!<3

 gorgeous :D


 Roronoa Zoro!

 sorry over exposed :x
(Rikuo Nura damn yeng lol)
 Zero<3

 Kagamine Rin and Len <3
(I want a partner to cosplay this twin!)
 from Fairy Tail! *sorry don't remember the names =x*

 Judges for cosplay competition :)

 *Eyes glued* =x

 The boyF likes her. HAHAHA

 sorry I don't know from which comic/anime/game BUT THEY'RE MAD COOL WHEI

 My fav cosplayer of the day :D
Grell Sutcliffe from Kuroshijutshi<3

 one more!

 Ichigo from Bleach :D

from Katekyo Hitman Reborn~

 Tsuna kun!! A taller version if him XD
why no one cosplay lambo worr )':

 hmm something weird here..XD 

 boyF's friend's girlfriend. :)

 Yui chan :)
Salute lol~
(urh over-exposed again)


 eye-catchy Miku Hatsune <3


 THIS IS SO DAMN COOL!




Rabi~~<3<3

More photo on my FB page!
Check them out ya~

=======================================================================

dessert of the day..
icecream from "iscream"~
 ciaoz :D




Date of the day: Tony the boyf :3

12 comments:

  1. u shud totally cosplay, and show us the photo. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos of the cosplay costumes.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WALAO......................... -speechless and a sudden interest over cosplay- XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos! i actually went to the tropicana city mall on Sunday but didnt really check them out... just know that they were having the cosplay... great efforts from them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool event! :D It seemed so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woahh. nice :D
    But some cosplayers look gross lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owhhh the last photo is so sweeet..

    ReplyDelete
  8. it seemed like a huge event to me!
    so coooool^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kamen Rider and Hollow Ichigo is da BEST LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see that they put a lot of effort in their costume and hair :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, this is the event that all the maids in Tenshi no Cafe went to when I go there to eat. Pfff..

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt