Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

World of Chinese Book Fair ma Sunday plan!!!!and ♥pokemon na~

YEAAAAA
my plan is
go bookfair at The Mines.
Thats all.

Bye~ =D

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii serious=.=

Errr i do want to attend the bookfair na~

World of Chinese Book Fair!

第十二届书香国际中文书展!

ccj should I date u? =x

seriously im not that interested in this event but......
Mr.Gidden a.k.a九把刀 will be there to do some stupid speech and sign for the bookssssss

人生就是要不停的战斗!

 

ARGHHHHH HE IS MY SUPERB IDOL AAAAA
im gonna bring allllllllllllllllllllllll ma books to thr =3=
whuaaaaaa must go thr ealier to Q up=3=
and take picture with him=3=
and HAAHAHAHAHHA i duno liao
ish
not only Gidden actually
another event is helding over thr tooooo Q.Q
ACG Festival Q.Q
its okayy but!!!

 

DevilRobots is coming toooo!!
I like his Tofu so muchhhhhhhhhie
see?
SOOOOO CUTE!!

devireborn
i wanna buy this T_T
I WANN DEVILAMBO!!!!!!
omg im crazy with it

and see this??




aaaaa~
i wannnitT-T




TOWELLLL
OWH THE TOWELLLLL ><




the limited stock>__<

they have soooooooooo much cute products but I cant show it alll

and yeaaa
just notice that Gidden's speech is on NEXT sunday ._.
wtf?
1more week?
kill me den=.=

aaaaa nvm just leave it._.
I WILL GO ON NEXT SUNDAY MUAHAHA

fyi,
here is the bookfair's information

World of Chinese Book Fair
第十二届书香国际中文书展
Date: 19 Nov 2010 - 28 Nov 2010
Place: 马来西亚绿野国际会展中心 The Mines duno wad hall

the schedule~




yeaaa the fb group in case u want to know it

==================================

recently im addicted in Pokemon lo
Pokemon Emerald~





 my party~

 my fav Shalala~!cute dao~
kakax~
its abit childish but i don't care=3=
even my brother...
he complete already=3=
and start to play fire red version LOL.

so who wan the game but lazy to download take from me la~
okiiii i STOP here =3

bye~
mizzz the Mr.bi so much aa D=




No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt