Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PEEK-A-BOO Chapter 1 =D

 Mr.Ed Lai a.k.a SEI FEI LOU complaint that my novel is fucking long=.=
so i separate it to chapter by chapter!
nice mou!
Lai 1st chap!

Lift.
As we seen, is a 5x5x12feets moving rectangular.
Anything could happen in this not-so-big closed space.

1
Let’s talk about my experience.
Fresh juicy gossip.
I was stucked on a lift when I’m 12 years old. Hmm.. suppose be WE. I was a part if dance team for my primary school and we were invited to a dancing performance. We did a great job for that performance and it’s time to head back our school!
We were told about the antique lift over there might have some problem but we just forget in a couple of minutes.

So, we were like soooo happy and STEP IN THE FREAKING BLOODY LIFT.
*no worry it’s not a ghost story.
The lift stucked in the middle of air. We shocked, and we laughed.

Yeah we were laughing!

We were so excited and keep on talk as much as we could to reduce tension. After 15 to 20 minutes I think, the deadly lift function again.
phew

Guess what’s the first thing we did when we our first step out of the lift?
Running happily to the school bus?
Share our feeling?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We cried.

Hey! We were just a bunch of not-more-than 12 years old girls, how could we stay calm right? The tears wash away the fear in our heart.

Flash forward to the time we were stucked
The stupid accident was freaking me out. Every kid was laughing and I can’t lose right?
RIGHT?
So I laughed.
But my mind started to drive crazily! I felt like some alien was cutting the “rope” which is the only thing that supporting the lift.

Or maybe a “kid” jumping on top of the lift??

I wanna cry but I don’t wan’t to influence the others!
Help me!!

The lift function again

Thanks “Guan Yin Ma” for the bless!

*Stay tuned ;)* 
once again please forgive me for the VERY bad english har~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt