Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ma 1st hairdye-Sweet Pink of Liese Bubble Hair Colour♥

jangjang~
ma new &1st hairdye =DDD
1st hairdye in 19years old
how pity =(

---------------------

since Liese Bubble wadsoever so HOT selling lately
and I.....bought it accidently XD
AHAHHA
salute to the promoter!
i plan to buy some brownish colour like milk tea brown or marshmellow brown at 1st...







but the promoter convice me to try something reddish
and lastly,
SWEET PINK LOL
 editing ma pixie LOL

so I did it in 21/11/2010 3.30pm!

memoir of my VIRGIN hair and clean face LOL




 my hair looks abit brownish under sunlight =D
sooo adorable LOL XD

-20mins of waiting-

looking for the 'picture if the progress'?
here =D
 mirror colour&lotion(?)
thats all.


NAH i won't expose my huge face to public lalalalala~
sooooooooooo spend the 20mins on my pokemon emerald =D

times up!!

4.05pm
wash away the pink bubbles~

errrr WAIT!!
why the hair like remaining the same colour???
money wasted??
I was like fregging scare and blow ma hair quickly

AHAH!
spot some different~




oh baby I like it~
aaa like it~
HAHHA

i'm satisfy with ma new hair colour laa~

xxx

evon told me that her friend used liese too
but NOT NICE and the colour uneven =(
thats why I'm scare laaaa~
but luckily
LUCKILY!
I got a good result!YAY~

soo....
for who wish to try liese...
depends on yr luck la har~XD
xxx

ma friends were sooooo excited for my hairdye._.
see the comments on facebook?






all the kids were sooo excited ._.
HAHHAHA

xxx
purposely date mr.Bi out to show him ma new hair colour.

and he said "nothing different aa"
ARGHHHH I HATE EUUUU><


Last but not least....
good luck to those who wish to try...
and the ME who will have assesment on next week -___- 
jya~

*like my blogpost if u like ma new hair colour? =D
   



   




16 comments:

  1. yeaaa maybe my ori hair colour cover it >v<
    but it's weird if realllly pinkish isn't it?XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ulricng:LOL makeover on it =x
    @wanwan:yeaaa maybe because of 1st time lo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats girl, you are no longer a virgin... in the hair, i mean the color, the color on your hair. Oh you know what i mean :) *grin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH i just scare my mum will K.O. me str8 away XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh weeee i can't wait to try liese too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my friend say that liese suitable for those who never dye his/her hair before..wandering izit true? =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats true..my hair now has 3 color because i thought liese will cover my previous hair color.

    make sure your hair is 1 color before applying liese. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaaaa thats mean your hair colour...is having 'complicated relationhip' with each other waaa O.O

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour is quite far from the one in the packaging...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @lynnie:thanks ya^^
    @j_fish:yeaaaa so far XD
    but at least the colour quite even =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pink was not that obvious><
    but still can see the difference.
    Looked like brown.
    I was thought to try sweet pink too

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeaa i think my oru hair colour ate the pink =x
    but the colour getting obvious after few wash=D
    its quite nice for me laar^^

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt