Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, November 21, 2010

TGI Friday x Kenny Rogers?

Which one you think is better?
TGI Friday? Kenny Rogers?

Keep eating in these few days LOL
feel that i'm gaining weight again=__=
okayyyyy back to the FOOOOODS =D
We ate Fridays on Friday(-__-) and Kenny Rogers on Sat~

1st,
TGI Friday la~
Wl won the vouchers and jio us(cj,evon and I again) along for FREE treats XD
2 RM50 vouchers leh~~~leh~~~~~lehhhhh~~~~




yeaaaa nuffnang gift~

the environment quite good lu
and i'm fucking like the interior decoration!!

i mean the TGI Friday in 1Utama =D
see?





haha i didn't took much picture xD



This is the polaroid version
looks nice right?
it's like a piece of oil paint na~


 nice tissue XD

menu?

but frankly speaking,
the foods....
not nice.
aaaaaa
we ordered 3 main course
and I forgot the names laaaa
 chicken salad or wadsoever laa
the chicken slices were....cold=___=
is it because of "salad"?
i duno
the veges taste better than the chicken!
beef burger or something else
errrr
i hate beef
and this dish ...
haiz...
just i prefer the french fries._.

the 3rd meal was some rice thingy laaa
that 1 better but I didn't took the picture XDD

so...TGI Friday
I won't go again unless it's FREE =D

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the NEXT!
KENNY ROGERS!
Actually we went to the Health Fair in PWTC to take alooooooooot if sample and find Evon& Nicho laa~

oooooo
It was TRULY health fair.
soooooooo ages XD
We walk to the Mall after that to search for darling's bday present and lunch laa~
and yes!
we walked in Kenny Rogers.
not really took pictures but chit chat all the time =D

my lunch!
 my blackpepper =D
mine the choco muffin~

the foods are 10times better than TGI Fridays
and the price toooooo-___-
I enjoyed my meal here and THANKS cj for clear the meat XDDDD
you know what I mean XDDD

hmmmmm.....
conclusion...
I PREFER KENNY

anyone free to treat me kenny rogers? =D
*wink*
HAHHA
stop right here~
jya~~~



4 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt