Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ehem...

plan to change my blogspot layout....
but damn lazy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YESH the typical Libra ME LOL
(yeaaa the lazy one xD)


xxx

things to do in this few day.
1.PRINT out my illustration storybook
 -eh so expensive laar D=.2bucks for a spread and I have 10spread.10SPREAD LOL.
  ma purse is crying Q.Q
2.PRINT out my GD publication design's front cover.
 -but before that I have to complete it 1st. 
  aaaa this piece cost lesser.
  30cent. =D
3.Complete my Flash design. 
 -K.O. ma brain cell directly. I'm addicted in it laaaaaa HELP MEEEEEH.
4.Finish 3 A1 size drawing by Friday.
 -Smulated,abstract and invented texture on 3 portraits.Thanks god need not to colour it.
   phew.
5.Complete neat thumbnail for publication design.
 -urgh I hate neat thingy Q.Q
6.Find 2suitable movie and do some rough summary on it.
 -for movie intro design in another half sem.
  plan to do the Hindi movie '3 idiots' la whei. I like it sooo much la whei~
7.Date with the loved 1.

NAHHH WHO SAY DESIGN STUDENT SO FREE SO EASY 1?
brain cell+time killer LOL.

I need better computer but not this turtle speed+WITHOUT adobe collection's comp loooo
Mr.Loong Shi Xian hand me the computer kayyyyy
your cutest ever sis need it ASAP LOL.

xxx

okayyy.
done with it =x

hmmm yea,
some movie clip sharing
3 idiots

enjoy!

3 idiots trailar


this shows we shouldn't no-life study! XDD


i like the song =x






jya~

7 comments:

  1. MIA is related to accounting, right? How come you need to do design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually MIA refer to Malaysian Institute of Arts... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should design your own flash site then. It will be awesome! Of course you'll need to get your own free domain cause blogspot may not support it.

    I was a flash designer addict as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA i wish too but i'm just a beginner in Flash >__<
    might post ma creation when I done laa~
    I thought we have to pay for a domain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @adrain:yeaaaaaaaaa but have to complete it too =x

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt