Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, September 20, 2010

Non-stop Working Day *sigh*

Work in the next day after the final immediately.
Need money desperately =(
My dearest mummy wanna join yunnan trip with her friends.

So

IMMA WORKING MACHINE FOR 10DAYS CONTINOUSLY!

------------------------------------------------

We used to say
“这个世界什么人都有的啦”
and always find it out through working experience
*sigh*
how come peoples so complicated LOL

---------------------------------------------------------

 10/9~19/9/10
10days roadshow at sg.wang plaza~
and i'm selling contact lens at concourse floor~
har?
which brand?
BAUSCH & LOMB LAA FOR SURE~
leehom speaks 1~ XD
soflens 59

nanana any1 who using soflens59 remember to get from me~
extra free gift for you~<3


LEEHOM TEACH ASK YOU TO CARE YR EYES!*ignore the watermark=.=*
I have tons of this brochure and lots of his paperbags=___=

The first day,
sooooo free.
and the roadshow leader didn't show me ** face.
nice.

The second and third day,
I work for MyEye @ 1u.
Quite like that place
nice sales report,nice boss, and noneed to take bus
i can drive to there!!
and thxx ah fei for the pizza hut~
*touch*
how can you treat your promoter so well laa~

The fourth day,
mr.pencil off earlier and he fetch me back =)
ate sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii king and met his friend.hor you can't run liao.
appreciate the times when we're togather.


and the rest days,
nightmare started.
mr.leader face black-ed.
when i'm talking to miki,
he called miki and i separately
and started to f me~


waraowheiii


really nt much ppls ma u expect wad very nice sales wor
u help me laa.damn.
luckily u didn't really called Lee to switch me away
arbo i hate u gao gao if i cant start my sem4 
even you are so called"actually he is a nice guy"
blekz
tao yan ni><


hmmhmmm..
done my nagging post XD
lalalalalala~


wanna watch anime
ciao~





No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt