Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, September 20, 2010

HELL YEAH IT'S A"N" UPDATE!



Since it will be a VERY long post
I'll divide it into few post har~

start from my assignment week.
2weeks ago-.-
compare to my previous final assestment
finals for Sem3 seems a lil bit "not so rush"
maybe I'm much more hardworking? =D

Monday(6/9/10)
Typography2 
I'm kinda nervous
i wanna get better result in this subject..
put so much effort on it okay?
2 main subject need to be assest in typo assestment
-phrase choosen
-celebration with typography


and here comes my phrase.
-Words are pegs to hang ideas on. Beecher, Henry Ward-
My idea is a "e" hanging on the paper. =D
and I always go for simple and nice.
This?

 NAH
Been rejected by Mr.Nor 
and he wrote "Selamat Hari Merdeka" on it while singing "selamat~hari raya~"
wad la


  so the result was
I love yellow!























 This piece is in A2 size and it cost me 17bucks FML.
luckily Mr.Nor like it-.-

and here comes it's family!!
CD's size
 It should be 8inchesx8inches bt i did 6x6
banting size 12x6










































banner size 6x12
A4 size
A3 size
Dats all for my phrases designs~




and lastly.....
CELEBRATION!!
-Start with a T, end with a Y"-
accidently fit in my bf's name>//<
Start with a T,end with a Y





















Actually quite shock when Mr.Nor and Mr.Yong like it
cause all the classmate did canggih canggih things><
and my things always go for simple,b/w or maximun 3colours..


In critic session,Mr.Nor walk to my artworks.
*heart beating rapidly*
"this girl,i can say that she is a pemalas"
WTF?DOES IT MEANS THAT I FAIL?
"but in another way,pemalas means artistic"
LOL DON'T PLAY LA IM FAINTED SOON LAA

so..
im safe=__=
*phew*

Tuesday(7/9/10)
REST!!!!!
Continue my illustration work damn it

Wednesday(8/9/10)
Drawing3

Its the first time i almost complete my things
I think I did pretty well...
I enjoyed drawing class all the time! =D
xcept headache time and crying time...

but

I forget to take picture

so

NEXT DAY!!

Thursday(9/9/10)
Illustration2+Graphic Design3 

I couldn't complete my ill tasks
since when u can complete yr works la
but wad i did were damn nice:D
appreciate all my artworks~

and

I forgot to take picture            TOO

so

GD! 

Our GD project was promotional design of my own theatre show
and have to design all the things to promote our play

I run a play named as The invisible Cage
Here comes my 1st item-poster

  YEA i did my things in black&white
clear and save budget
The picture i did so many times photostat and scan and photoshop to get da effect a~
I love it so much~
the original


















the original picture
SO MUCH DIFF RIGHT?
RIGHT?
RIGHTTTT? 
*SLAP*   

T-shirt
I made 2~baby tee and normal fugly tee


brochure

postcards


















I dont mind to sell the postcards~XD
tickets

  















invitation card~
lastly..banting!

AND

DATS ALL~

MY BROTHER KEEP ON CHASING ME TO LET HIM MSN WITH HIS LIL GF.

Done!


----------------------------

Update my working experiences in the next post!

Stay tune ;*)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt