Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, September 27, 2010

lil' update

Yes my car"lat chia" again><
huh wad is lat chia??脱漆lo~and i cant explain in english~XD


went mini market for some grocery and 
i knocked someone's car
WTF
When i'm reversing my car to go back home
i didn't noticed that a pajero or something else parked so close to my car(its dark okayyyy)
maybe it's too close and censor took long time to function


*crock-kok*


HOLY *
 luckily nobody's there and THAT car didn't get hurt-.-
*phew*

but my car.....
my.....car.....
MY CAR WAS CRYING OF THE PAIN ARRRRRRGH T___T   
and it's a double "lat chia" actually
it's 2nd time her butt get hurt T_T
poor thing...


AND THEN


i'm almost home


and i almost crashed on another car=_________________=

WHAT LA GHOST FEST ALREADY OVER AND DON'T SCARE ME LA WHEIII

wahraowhei 2incidents happened in just around 10mins
*cry*


*i should post the pic of my car but i don't have any of it~
 LALALA~
====================================================================================


another cute thing of my car
all my friends know my strongest wiper
annoying and can't wipes rain away
don't clean better than use it=_______=
rainy day?
sap sap sui la already used to it
heavy rain?
*headache*ITS SOOOOO ANNOYING
freaking heavy rain?
WTF can i park my car aside?
i'll die in 20mins=___=

NOW!

finally mummy change it!!hoyeah~~
from annoying wiper to!!
STILL THE ANNOYING WIPER.
*bang wall*    
just cleaner than the previous wiper.
SHIT!


so its annoying and PHAILED wiper----->ANNOYING WIPER.


T_______T


===================================================================================


im gonna watch Charlie St.Cloud Premiere Class 2mr with my fish grandpa~




is a romantic drama starring Zac Efron !

he is so cute and i can't stop falling in love with him
damn yeng lo~
lengzai dao~

BL!

*bleeding*
I love BL
BROTHERLY LOVE ROCK IT!
lols im perv =_=


and don't forget bout him!
Charlie Tahan!
such cute shota~
IM A SERIOUS SHOTA-CON! XD








and thanks 988 always give me free movie ticket~ XD 
lalala~




movie review by 2mr!^^

jya ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt