Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, October 2, 2010

♥the Charlie St.Cloud

im late~
busy in following公主嫁到this few day and i just watched 20 episod FML
i hate to wait for buffer in PPS or download it.
just simply hate to WAIT. =x


okayyyy back to the topic.
watched <<Charlie St Cloud>> with nicho~~
**
ERR ignore the date._.

Mr.Fish Taro fly me airplane._.

For guys,maybe you'll hate it as you hate twilight(well maybe not that much =x)
but for babes it's just soo lovely~XD(okayyy maybe just the only me

Charlie St.Cloud is the name of main character,Zac Efron as well~
he is talented in sailing but he quit cause of an accident.Hmm his car dead in highway and truck crush of it!!!!WT...=( Sam*his brother with him* dead and Charlie almost see'the light'~~(the word appear in every episode of Ghost Whisperer XD) and yeah you know main character cant die in beginning of the movie ma~
THEN.
he reject scholarship of sailing 'or whatsoever' and be the gravekeeper to accompany Sam's spirit.(i LOL-ed here._.) 
Five years gone, yeah he practice baseball with Sam daily after sunset.FOR FIVE YEAR!
I'll crazy if it happen to me XD. and he become mature and sexy and hot and cute and better than Edward Cullen._.
He met a schoolmate who pro in sailing and she is gonna take part in what solo championship.
AHAH.she is injured after some sail testing and
he cleaned her wound
he date her
he kissed her
she nailed a paper with "come find me"and doodle of his boat on the door
he found her in graveyard
they play hide and seek in graveyard(seriously i hope they seek something-__-)
and
they make out in graveyard LOL (finally i understand why it's 13PG rated)

i thought it's just the normal love story but the climax not that simple~

actually the 'her' dying soon in the far far somewhere else~XD
and start from the  'he cleaned her wound'
she is a -beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-~~~XD

----------------------------------------

I like this movie.
Their brotherly-love are soooooo beautiful.
It's touchy ;')
if 10marks for full, i'll rate it 8/10.
It might be a lil' boring for others,but I just simply like this type of movie.
and Zac Efron is way too HOT!
hooray for him>//<



 the invitation card~
don't so happy when seat located at alphabet 'J'
it could be very front seat =___=
my noob face with ticket~

didn't took picture with nicho and the cute "sammy" popcorn box~
haiz~

---------------------------------------------

after movie,
went "momo" cafe at manjalara~
suppose be "moe de cafe" but nicho and her friend call it momo cafe.
sweat max~ 
like the songs they play
like the comics
but don't like the foods and environment =(
and the 'maids' not so moe ne
nevermind baaaa~
non of my business~

-seriously hope someone can bring in shijutshi cafe or restaurant or anything else to malaysia.please~~~-

 ohyea~
thanks a nicho~for the popcorn and 100plus~
and thx 'gan yan gin' for the drinks in momo cafe~ xD

its time to sleeeeeeeep.
tomorrow have to work in 1u.
who wanna buy contact lens feel free to find me @my eye in 1u~
1st floor of highstreet~
very cheap ar~XD

nitez peoples~
miss the darling =)
but he don't miss me at all awwwwwwww.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt