Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Belated Mid Autumn Fest :D

Went BBQ with nicho in this mid autumn fest~
and the so-called "burn tanglong candle candle box festival" with giap was cancelled=_=
so~

lets the pictures speak for it =)

 candles with rocks =)


the guy really did what i told him=_=




BURRRRRRNNNNN IT
I'm excited when its flamming
i "hartt" eu =3
sparkling sparkle sparkles =)
present for hubby <3
whoa im so fair!XD
my hair.....

i didn't took much picture...cause i don't know anyone except nicho and her dear. =(
so i just be a photographer =)

Lastly happy belated mid autumn fest! XD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt