Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, May 12, 2014

Greater Yoga Time with Whisper Malaysia ♥

Advertorial


I was never a person who lives a healthy lifestyle if you know me well. I don't exercise, I don't eat healthily (not even on time lol), basically I practice the philosophy of "能走絕不跑,能站絕不走,能坐絕不走,能躺絕不坐", that's why I'm literally in hell when I'm in my menstrual period. *true story*

I think whoever above the sky hears my cries, and I'm invited to experience a yoga class @ Myoga Plaza Damas thanks to Nuffnang and Whisper! Well you must be wondering, why Whisper ah? Cuz it save you from painting on the yoga mat & floor larh!

Geddit geddit? :p


Ms.Catherine was our yoga instructor of the day. She's super gorgeous and her voice kinda turn me on while giving instruction. I'm pervert wtf.  Ok ignore what I said. XD


Since most of us don't practice yoga, Ms.Catherine gave us a basic yoga class! Oh boy I love yoga, reminds me of my good ol' high school time that did a lot of dancing! All my muscles are crying for stretches dayummm.



Do you know exercising helps in relieving menstrual pain? Yoga works well in relieving pain & fatigue too!

Women undergo hormonal changes during menstruation, and tend to become anxious during this phase. A regular practice of yoga ensures relief from pain, and steers the body and mind towards the pink of health.
Yoga for a Healthy Menstrual Cycle | Medindia 


But we do worry about all the mess we could possibly caused while doing yoga right? Like blood painting etc etc HAHAH. Here's where Whisper comes in!


All the free pads I can use, wheeee~ ლ(́◕◞౪◟◕‵ლ)
There's 2 types of pads are available, which is Whisper Ultra (the green one) & Whisper Cottony Clean (blue ones).


Whisper Ultra has 3 main function: Dry-Weave, Hug Wings & Duo-Protect System.

Dri-Weave absorbs fluid & helps prevent it from going back to the surface to keep the pad clean and dry. Hug Wings helps secure the pad in place for superior leakage protection whereas Duo-Protect System is the advance system that absorbs more in the middle, and protects at the sides, so you feel clean and dry. It has minty smell so it kinda cover the bad odour! I'm wearing it now that's why I know hehehe.


Whisper Cottony Clean 4 main functions: Blue Lock Core, Hug Wings (for those with wings), Circle of Protection & Soft Cottony Cover.

Blue Lock Core absorbs even large amounts of menses & locks it away from the surface. Scented to keep you feeling fresh (yes it is!). Hug Wings helps secure the pad in place for superior leakage protection. Circle of protection has deep channels that help prevent fluid leakage for all-sides leakage protection whereas the Soft Cottony Cover is the soft cottony topsheet that's gentle to your skin!

Now with Whisper Ultra & Cottony Clean, you can now choose the right Whisper for you ;)

xxx


Last one, a wefie with Ms.Catherine! (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥ Thanks for the fun yoga class & thanks Whisper for sending me here! ;)

xx,
Iris

Follow me on instagram @irisloong!

1 comment:

  1. saw your blog and no wonder i thought i saw u somewhere... during the yoga class by nuffnang!!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt