Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, May 9, 2014

[365♥13] Mary Quant Makeup Workshop!


Ohaiyo Bear with for being cute *cough* cuz I can't really take pictures like this with my phone fml. Anyway, I just did a pinkish red eye makeup last Sunday at Mary Quant workshop! It's my first time putting on colours other than brown or black on my eyes, and it turns out super awesome I like it so much 
 But I'll still put on normal earth tone for daily outing no matter what lol :x

So let's have a look at what I did last Sunday! (*´∀`)~♥



Here's a 'before' look for you kind reference :x Almost zero makeup as I drew eyebrow, cannot live without them T__T And lotsa pimples everywhere, dark, dehydrated skin tone thanks to OT-ing every night *sobs*


The Mary Quant products! No funky packaging design, mainly in black that can't really go out of fashion.


Since it's a workshop, of course there's an expert to guide us step by step! Mary Quant flew Ms. Tataki alllllllll the way from Japan for these workshops. She's super friendly and nice, jeles of her good skin whei D:

Once everyone is ready, the lesson started!


We first started with primer to make sure our skin is ready to put on makeup. Apply Oil Zap on oily area like T-zone, cheek and those part we think gets oily easily. Moisture Zap on whole face for moisturizing!


Next, Eye Gloss. Apply around eyes to brighten up our skin tone. Brighter = easier to apply eye makeup. For my case it didn't really work, maybe they're too dark la.

FML x 109374523895.


After eye gloss, I applied Smoo Make powder foundation & followed by Loose Face Powder evenly on ma face. They did brighten and even up my skin tone and even covered some of my light pimple scar (yes I do have a lot of them :( ) I did some shading with different tone of Smoo Make too!


Finish applying Blush Baby on applecheeks and it's eye makeup's turn! I put on even more obvious eyebrow shade with Brow Line eyebrow pencil on top of my benefit's Gimme Brow to define them. And then, put on 4 colours eyeshadow as instructed by Ms. Tataki. 4 colours omg! I thought it'll turn out disastrous but it looks fine! Colours are not that obvious but they did brighten & define my eyes :)

So white first, on the whole eyelid, yellow on inner corner of eyelid (upper & lower), brown on middle to outer eyelid & lastly green (oh yes green) on outer lower eyelid! Put on Out Line colour pencil afterwards. I chose reddish pink cuz I heard a voice in me pushing me to try it wtf, and also there's only 3 colours for me to pick from lol. So yeah lor, I only applied on inner eye line and a tad of wing at the end of my eye line!
 

Since I'm doing a reddish pink make up, of course I'll put on red mascara to match the theme right! ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。
I'm using Action Lashings shade 07 (Lac Rose), something's really cool about this mascara. It's so small so light, and it has 2 sides! First apply with coil side to lengthen lashes without being cramped together like cockroach legs liddat (lol), and then, the velvety looking brush size to maximize the length & volume of lashes :)


Tadaa~ this is the final outcome of my eye makeup :D Not too dramatic looking actually! Love this so much ⁽⁽ ◟(∗ ˊωˋ ∗)◞ ⁾⁾


Lastly, pop Mary Quant's Lipstick on aaaaaaad it's done! *lemme 扮無辜 a bit hehee*

So how do like my makeup? Let me know! ^__^


Oh yeah before I forget, she's model for Ms. Tataki! Pretty isn't it? ;)

xxx

Thanks Manoah & Mary Quant so much for inviting me to this fun workshop, looking forward to another one in the future 
Loves,
Iris

1 comment:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt