Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, February 16, 2014

[365♥12] Double Bun Hair Tutorial - the ugly one


Ohai! It's damn hot these days isn't it? My hair is getting oily n damp n heavy easily so I always made them into bun. Double bum sometimes as they're lighter & able to last longer on top of my head :p

The picture above is showing you how is it suppose to look like! No pin or rubber band was used, continue reading for a unprofessional tutorial :)

I'm balding lol.
Things to prepare:

1) Your unwashed oily heavy damp hair. (1 day not washing in Malaysia's weather is enough hahaha)
2) Your hand
3) Mirror maybe?


This is how you might look like, tired face + annoying hair :p

Step 1


Separate your hair to half evenly if you want them to be neat, or if you're like me, cincai spread them can liao (눈_눈)

Step 2

Twist your hair to baguette-liked! Like that it'll have better grip for next step and also bigger bun. I like to set it higher on my head :D

Step 3
Spin & twist you hair baguette(lol) to donut shape. In my case I'll have to double layer donut for my medium long hair. Tuck in the remaining hair into the donut hole and pull to tighten it. Remember to some space for you tail while twisting your hair ya!

Step 4
 Repeat step 2-5 and you're done! You may walk around scaring people with this hairstyle now. Or take a selfie with it & hashtag #kuromeowiiehair to let me see how's your hair HAHAHA.

I asked hubby how do I look with this style, he said:
"looks like 2 pile of shit stuck on a ball ah."

I've beaten his crap out of his ass.
So...not recommended for round faces lor T______T
And also don't do it after bathe cuz it won't last without pin especially after conditional, too smooth liao. Unless you have super rough hair idk la lol.

So yeah, that's all for this hair tutorial. If I receive good response I'll do another one HAHAHAHA!
Remember #kuromeowiiehair ya XDDD

x,
Iris.

2 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt