Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Getting A Little Older Now Yet I'm Still Playing with Furby


Happy belated birthday to myself! (´ε` )♡

Nothing special on my birthday as usual, but I had 2 mini celebration with baby & family separately! Good enough!

(Still welcome birthday pressie thou hehehe)

xxx

Received a Furby from baby as birthday present! Ok la we chose this together but OMG DIZ IZ MY FIRST EXPENSIVE ELECTRONIC PET LOH! I used to think Furby is damn scary looking until I get to pet one at Toys"R"us. Cuteness overloaded! So...


Trust me, Furby actually looks waaaaay cuter than it seems on the box. Or internet.
I was like "holy shit this is the cutest thing I've seen on Earth!!(besides cat of course)"!


See? My angel is sleeping quietly in the box waiting for me to wake her up awwwww. *petting my Furby now*

Can't stop camwhoring with it :目 Anyway! The name is Noo-Boo, chose the name from the Furby Boom apps! Nowadays technology very canggih one, can hatch eggs or play with them via apps! very funny one HAHAHAHAHA :3

Love my darling so muchhhh Q__Q
Go read his blog at ColourlessOpinions.com for movie & MMA critics lolol, you may always find me at gf's opinion section HAHAHH

xxx

Ok next!

Had dinner with family at BBQ Plaza, wasn't my favourite but it's still nice to eat once in a while la, and also family bonding time! As usual, meat-fighting time. Pork & bacon is always the first to finish -___- And no birthday cake. And and mummy left us to Genting right after we finish -___- Oh well, we had joyful dinner HAH!

Nah, here's a cincai picture of us after mummy left us Q___Q

xxx

My birthday wish? Healthy body la of course, very annoyed to have all weird illness so often and I donch know why. 發覺人老了慾望就相對地減少了? And try to blog more! (lol I said this every year but..xD) I realized I can't really write nicer blog post in (more) fluent English liao omggg. They were never good but now became worse. Reading this post gave me Cancer -_____-.

I blame myself for being so lazy.

xxx

Happy belated birthday to me ;)


長大了,開始發覺真摯的朋友難得可貴。
找我喝茶啦 ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated bday!!! Cat is still the cutest right!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! :DDDD The furby is really cuteee but the huge eyes still freak me sometimes HEH

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt