Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, July 26, 2013

FREE 500 PortaWiFi devices this Raya by Celcom!

Advertorial

Remember my previous post about getting a FREE PortaWiFi from Celcom? I went to redeem it at Blue Cube Publika! Right in time for my trip down south later, stay cool & connected yoooo :p The PortaWiFi would be really useful for that drive back to ‘kampong’ this Raya too!



Waiting for my turn to redeem le PortaWiFi device at Blue Cube Publika. The staffs over there are very friendly ^__^

If you’re wondering what a PortaWiFi is, listen up! PortaWiFi by Celcom is a device that lets you enjoy your very own personal WiFi wherever you go! Riding on Celcom First Data plan, you can use the PortaWiFi at home, outdoors on your laptops and even in your car!


Yupp I got these! Full set of the PortaWiFi's dongle & power adapter to use whenever I want :D

From what I've learned, the PortaWiFi device are able to:
    a. Share WiFi access with up to 5 devices at once
    b. Surf at speeds of up to 21Mbps
    c. Get up to 10GB data
    d. With the widest coverage of the fastest network
Just sign up with the starter pack and it's ready to go!

Anyway, if you didn't get the flyer, and you wanna try on this cool device, this is a good time to grab one! Celcom is having a promotion where you can get a FREE PortaWiFi when you sign up with their Celcom First Data plan and enjoy a total of up to RM120 rebates on your monthly bills.

Bump to the nearest Blue Cube counter now to get this attractive deal! To find out more about this promo, CLICK HERE! 

1 comment:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt