Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, July 26, 2013

Celcom gave out FREE 500 PortaWiFi devices for travelers this Raya!

Advertorial


What's more exciting than receiving a surprise? A pleasant surprise that's with FREE stuff that might comes in handy! Guess what... I got this flyer from Celcom when I was passing by Sungai Besi Toll earlier today!



Look out when you're passing by the tolls(Sungai Besi Toll Plaza, Batu 3 Toll Plaza & Jalan Duta Toll Plaza)! You might get the flyer too, because...


Each flyer entitled a FREE Celcom PortaWiFi device, and there's 500 units to be given! Although I don't celebrate raya, but it's kinda like my 'raya gift', don't you think so? ;)

I'm going to get my set of PortaWiFi device later at Blue Cube Publika, update you guys soon!

Meanwhile, check out www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/wifi?pid=1360826467841 for more information :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt