Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hungry Ghost Festival aaaaaaaaaand....


Alright. Start from today is Hungry Ghost Festival! Apparently the gate of hell is opening for a month(Chinese Calender) to let the poor ghost hanging around in this human world. So make sure don't bump into them. What if you're unlucky? Just make sure you shout:
时运高睇唔到啦!
Lame, I know lol.

No matter what, go home earlier! ;)

Oh by the way, today is Merdeka Eve too! Such coincidence lol.
Happy 55th Merdeka Malaysia! Looking forward to a better and cleaner country for our 56th birthday duh. Keep an eye when you're celebrating Hari Merdeka ya <3


p/s: Anyone going to Janji Ditepati countdown event for cabutan bertuah? xD
p/p/s: Pictures will be uploaded to my blog page HERE!

11 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt