Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Premiere Screening: Mars Needs Moms :D (kinda hard to pronounce whei)

yello peeps!
It's time for movie review yo~(I know I was late D=)
okayy review for Mars Need Moms!
thx Churpchurp for the tix by the way ;) (I can't get nuffnang tix like EVERYTIME, idk why ); )


Synopsis:
Take out the trash, eat your broccoli—who needs moms, anyway? Nine-year-old Milo (Seth Green) finds out just how much he needs his mom (Joan Cusack) when she’s nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. Produced by the team behind “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” and “The Polar Express,” “Mars Needs Moms” showcases Milo’s quest to save his mom—a wild adventure in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling). With the help of a tech-savvy, underground earthman named Gribble (Dan Fogler) and a rebel Martian girl called Ki (Elisabeth Harnois), Milo just might find his way back to his mom—in more ways than one.
okayy I copied this xD
but I have to say the whole animation is awesome!
is a you-know-story-ending storyline but you wont feel bored in this 1 and a half hour! =D (for me lah)
I smiled and teared. x)


Milo and his mummy~

gribble!play the role as...hacker? =x
he can change colour!

Ki, she is a great painter!
In stead of her accent..I prefer her painting la hahha~

the villian, supervisor a.k.a lazy bum =3=
she is so funny when screaming xD

*picture credited toMars Needs Moms official page
should check it out cause the website SO COOL!

ohyeah we're watching with 3D glasses..and it sucks ._.
the glasses made my view DULL. 
so....?watch 3D for your own sake ._. 
(and the 3D effects not that obvious so....think twice xD 
unless someone willing to pay for your tix xDDDD)


xxx


*I'm seriously thinking...why those Martians( Mars human thingy) don't kidnap my mom away?
she is 100 times suitable then Milo's mom -.-
*okay just kidding with 1% of truth =p


xxx


went this screening with wl, evon and puiteng.
suppose to meet the bloggers at Vivo but we late. xD
and we cabut-ed after the screening cause gonna rush back home...paiseh xD
sooo only the photo among us! =p  




puiteng and meh <3

=D

collecting tix~

big love for churpchurp!

evon and her tix =D

ME =D


Wl!

lol group shoot =x

puiteng wanna take tooooo bwahaha xD

the 2 act cool girls =x

follow me on twitter la~

hiao dao =.=

evon and meh <3

u know him la xD

MAD LOVE THIS CHICKY AND IM GONNA WATCH THIS!
(dont even know the movie name ._.)



xxx

I CHANGE MY BLOG LAYOUT!
so childish x)
who cares~
 byebiie =D







*check out my ads pweeese~




5 comments:

  1. the first thg i see in your blog was the cute header!!! me like me like!!!! nice to meet you that day =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX!i just changed it 2day!!
    nice to meet u tooooooo~but didn't chat much oo =0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your layout !!! 99 truth :P
    especially the small cat XD

    so nice , can watch the premiere screening :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyahaha~take part in nuffnang competition~
    we go tgt~ =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe Mars Need Mum is not hard to pronounce k? =P

    I think will watch it soon =D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and have a nice day to you =D

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt