Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, March 7, 2011

Beastly: Premiere Screening from Nuffnang :D

Beastly screening look =D
Firstly, a big thanks to my dear buddy mr. wl a.k.a glam for the movie ticket! xD
yeah he won the tix from Nuffnang and I didn't )=
and he was so KIND enough to spare me another ticket cause I wanna watch this movie so much after I watch the trailer! ><!


xxx


-flashed back to that day-
3/3/11
Beastly screening start on 9.30pm at e@Curve,
and I end my promoter job on 9 o'clock at 1Utama.
Besides, theres a theme for the screening!
I have to set up all the things and rush to e@Curve in the half an hour -_-
9 o'clock sharp, RUSH to toilet and change my clothes~


xxx


REACH E@CURVE!
found wl and look for the other blogger!
saw yeeing and her friends~
wanna take picture but....
i left my memory card in my car wtfwtfwtf!
i cant take any picture and have to wait for other )=


but still manage to camwhore with wl(with his camera) lalala~
seeeeee the camera only focus on me cause im too eye catchy xD
AND I LIKE HIS CERISE STRIP!
xxx


-after movie-
time to gather with other bloggers and PHOTO SESSION!
*photo credited to carmen and sherry =D*
ME, and the lucky guy (lolx)
with the gorgeous sherry =)
THE GROUP PICTURE!
from left: henry and his partner,Celine(carmen's partner),Carmen,wl,MEEE,sherry,yeeing and her partner karyee?

and...thats all._.
sorry for the very limited photo><
my fault )=

xxx

i feel stupid for parked my car at e@curve -.-
stupid loooooong Q to pay the parking fee.
and took half and hour+ to get out from the basement wtf. 
so lesson of the day....?
NEVER park your car at E@curve when there is any free screening._.
will park at the curve on Mars Needs Moms pre-screening~

xxx

I suppose to blog about beastly -__-
uhm yeah, Beastly.
this is so so gorgeous =D

I like the beast kyle more than the handsome kyle.
He is so cool with the tattoos on!
mad cool.
another loved in Beastly, Kendra by Mary-Kate Olson


The story is something like modern Beauty and The Beast, yeah.
It's predictable, but you won't refuse to watch it since it is so romantic and lil bit of...touchiie :)
For me, the movie is more than ok, I like it!
(Okayy I need some romantic thingy since im single -__-)



get you the trailer from youtube,enjoy~ =)




*sorry for this bored-to-the-max post =__=,
i'd forgot bout how to write an interesting blogpost LOL.*



the next movie i wanna watch!




3 comments:

  1. Hahaaahah darlinggg! yess he's so cool with the scars on his face ! damn romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya the after version lagi best xd~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm waiting for red riding hood too :P

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt