Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, October 1, 2012

Worthy Book- Yay or Nay?


I bet quite a number of you have been seeing this Worthy BookTM F&B Special Edition 2012-2013 around. It's fine if you don't 'cause I'm gonna do a short review in this blog post! So Worthy Book-yay or nay?




Worthy BookTM F&B Special Edition 2012-2013 is selling at major bookstores(MPH, Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya) and selected mynews.com outlets in Klang Valley. With a reasonable price which is RM29.90, it includes 275 F&B vouchers of 57 different brands with reviews and complete details.

I kinda like the book includes details as in address and contact number, at least can save time to google it online. It covers 30 major shopping malls so you can bring it everywhere and when you have no idea what to eat, can tikam by just randomly pick a restaurant lol. Problem is, I have tiny bag that can't fit anything bigger than my purse and it's still a virgin book. #firstworldpain


Participating merchants in the Worthy BookTM F&B Special Edition 2012-2013 include BreadTalk, Chilla Cup, Cupcake Chic, Delectable By Su, Gloria Jean's, Mr Siew Bao, Toast Box, Bee Cheng Hiang, DucKing, Kim Gary, Gelatomio, Lecka Lecka, Meet Fresh, Mochi Sweets, Boost Juice Bars, Ochado, Share Tea, The Soya Shop, Ichiban Boshi, Pepper Lunch, Shogun, Saisaki, Sushi Tei, Ko Hyang, D'Rich, Brotzeit, The Beer Factory, Crazy Potato, Krispy Kreme, Oyster King, Planet Popcorn, Shihlin Taiwanese Snacks, Carl's Jr, Ninja Joe, Subway, Wendy's and many more!

Take a look at the merchants, it has variety of choice, but just not really works for me. I mean me and the bf are the kind of fast food couple that rarely try out restaurant that we've never been to. Even with discount voucher lol. I can imagine that we'll only use the fast food vouchers like Carl's Junior and Wendy's FOL.
  


There's a lot of tricky vouchers hid in this book I find. For example, FREE 1 Salmon Sashimi. AAAAAAAAND you saw it's only available with minimum purchase of 20bucks when you flipped it. Or 50% discount!! but it's for your second purchase. FREE HALF DOZEN when you purchased a dozen. Worth it or not, it's depends on how's your appetite and how thick is your wallet after all. You might spent more to get discounts when you don't have to at first. Use wisely to save more and fully utilize it!

So for me it's nay for me, I don't really need this.
If you're a makan king that interested in trying most of the food listed in the book while hunting for freebies and discounts, please check out their Facebook Page www.facebook.com/worthybook and website www.worthybook.my for more information. :)



Just my two cents of thought, MCD's is still cheaper than 10% discounted Carl's Junior if you're on diet for your wallet.


Till then, xx.



7 comments:

  1. ER.. i think .. . not really worthy as so far, I've only used one voucher only.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... I don't usually go to the restaurants or cafe that you named in the blog LOL. I guess this book would be a wastage for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vouchers always come with a twist... Either second purchase or with minimum purchase of RM X... So sien lo.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used 3-4 vouchers... Carls Junior, Ochado, Subway, Shihlin... these are the cheap ones la :D

    Food Review: Soi Thai @ Desa ParkCity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their free beers at Beer Factory, free meals at Kim Gary, freebies at Ichiban Boshi, and of course, the Subway vouchers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This video post is actually impressive, the sound feature and the picture feature of this film post is genuinely amazing. http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE it, looking forward to new edition!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt