Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Veet It Off! Confidence Here Ya Go! ;)

It was at night, going to somewhere that I can't remember.


Aaaaaand le wild hand appeared! It attacked my thigh!
"Why you never shave your thigh one"

Le me stoned.

The 4 columns of comic pretty much explained why I started to groom myself. Seriously.
I don't remove my hair before that is because I'm afraid of become a hairy bushie lady. And of course all the while I thought I'm the hairless kind of girl, until the bf touched it. And finally I realized imma hairy monsta with light hair colour. FML.

Yeah I bought the Veet 3 minutes Hair Removing Cream, the small one just to try out the product and it turns out great! My leg became smooth and silky, both me and my bf are addicted to my leg literally by touching the no-hair leg all the time*cough*


And guess what? I'm totally in love with Veet Wax Strips nao. I was very scared of the hair pulling thingy until I pulled the first strip. It's so romantic yet exciting, I shed a tear. The best thing about it is, it took longer time for the hair to grow back, and I'll have more touching*cough* time. NO MORE "So hairy one" from the boyfie MUAHAHAH.

I can wear lesser clothes in this blardy hot Malaysia's weather nao. Of course cute guys are welcome to stare at my not so fat yet leg and accidently touched it.LOL.

See how I revamp my pyjamas and unwanted clothes to those pinterest-ish looking hipster outfit! XD

ROUND 1

I named it The Hipster, thanks to the prints and my cutting method huhu. I love the print on my shirt so much but it's perfectly fitted as a pyjamas._. So I turned it to a tassel singlet with cut-out at the back! and tied them up with the unwanted piece of cloth. :3

ROUND 2


Wanted to named it as RELEASE THE CRACKEN as I'm unleashing the legs from the maxi dress (LOL) but it's too long and doesn't rhymes with the others. So The Lincoln it is. This is the lame one, Lincoln freed the slaves lol, GEDDIT GEDDIT?

ROUND 3


This is my favorite piece can or not! It was a GAP T-shirt that cost 5bucks. My brother donated it to me but it's toooo huge, so why don't make it shorter and asymmetrical that everyone loves? But heyyy that's too boring, I might just add a tiny pocket with the unwanted cloth (again). Heyyy that's cute! But hmmm, still lack of something here. SEXAY BACK! Cut 2 big holes to show off my least fat backside? NUUU IT'S TOO SLUTTY, I shall add something. HERE! THE UNWANTED CLOTHES AGAIN! Sew them asymmetrically and POOF! It's done!
Here ya go my 'The Sexay.B' ;)

Feel like flaunting your smooth and silky skin right now and catwalk with your confidence? Watch the videos now and Veet It Off now! ;) Check out Veet Malaysia's FB Page too!




Let me know how do you think about this post? ;p

Till then, x.

xxx

Follow me on Twitter @kuromeowiie and like my page Kuromeowiie's!
hugss <3

15 comments:

  1. fui yoh............ NO BRAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win liao win liao. ^_____________^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuiyohhhhhh sure win liao!! :D Love all the 3 designs :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww very creative comign with 3 design.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. wear like this next time we go yamcha XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lov the comic part... And all ur design very nice... Confirm win liao....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, you did 3 outfits. I only did one :(
    Best of luck to you, gal.

    From the Pen of Lady G

    Lady G on Facebook

    Twitter @bloggerladyg

    xx
    LadyG

    ReplyDelete
  8. wild hand!!! LOLLLL! so the wild hand make u hairy?
    so the myth is true? hairy = horny? XDDDD jk jk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaa~ LOVE ALL!! So damn sexy who dare say your waist big wtf!! Great post, you're going to win this!! RAWR

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bet u will win this competition :)

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt