Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Langkawi Island Getaway-TO THE SEA! Day 2


So I took my nap in the afternoon being hyper nao in the midnight. Scumbag brain.
That's why I'm here blogging my second day of my Langkawi trip. YAY!
If you haven't read it, go nao!





We went island hoping on second day! Gotta wake up early in the morning but....
We were too tired from the first day and couldn't make it for the breakie at Seagull Cafe. D:
It's buffet and looks wayyy more tastier than the lunch I had there day before!


Hop on the nicer speedboat(hah!) by Awana and off we go :D
The tour guide showed us island by island around but I only remember the pregnant lady mountain called Pulau Dayang Bunting._.
I lied. I googled the real name LOL.

And the weather being bitch to me and I can't get good pictures. T__T
Yes I edited my photos T____T


The first island we explored was the lake surrounded by sea water in Pulau Dayang Bunting!
and I've forgotten it's in the Pregnant Maiden Island until I googled it again. -.-
Named Lake of Pregnant Maiden or Tasik Dayang Bunting. :)

While on the way to the lake you may find a lot of monkeys walking crawling around like a boss lol. Refer to the picture above. XD Some even playing with the empty bottle tsk tsk tsk.
Keep your own rubbish please!


I've a weird fetish in taking pictures of my feet. Hi.
According to Lily there's something biting her feet lol. Fish?


An option if you want some exercise for your leg. They have the more expensive one with solar energy LOL.

We didn't stay too long here. Nothing much to do unless you wanna spend money or go for a swim. Neither one I'm interested._. We all head back to the port and wait for our boat and to the next destination, EAGLE FEEDING!

When you heard of eagle FEEDING you'll assuming you're actually FEEDING it right? =____=
Yuan lai it's just throw the raw chicken or something to lure them come close to the water for you to take picture. T_____T Okay la it's dangerous to go near a carnivore bird but it's damn cool one lor if you can carry an eagle and feed it and take pictures.
SO MACHO.

Anyway, I don't have a telescope lens so sesame eagles here you go wtf. ._.


It become liddat when I Ctrl+L and I like it. So leave it la XD


Sesame eagle #2


The sky and weather became so awesome after eagle feeding!
Cloudy and breezy. AHHHHH.


Next location: Pantai Beras Basah
I wonder why is it called Beras Basah, mana nih beras basah?
They have a super rip-off stall selling chips and drinks for high price but with a super long queue._.
And some other activities like parasailing and shits!
But it's a little bit expensive here la so suggestion is try it at different beach.
BEACHES, BEACHES EVERYWHERE IN LANGKAWI.

The bf that never do proper face when taking picture.


Look damn awesome right! But it's only going one round liddat la. Not that high somemore.
But if I got money I don't mind trying lor!


AHAH. That's what happened when you travel with bunch of friends.
Best friend throw each other to the sea one!


Camwhoring because I didn't bring bikini nor extra clothes for changing.
Shades: Guess
Top: Pull & Bear
Bottom: Levi's


Therefore two fella chilling until times up and back to jetty. T______T
P/s: This is the photo that I ps-ed Tony's face LOL.


Those lucky bastards. Being feed with fucking over-priced chips.


This fellow even more kua zhang. I wonder he snatch from people or what =____=


Waiting for out boat to go back town for lunch!


Before we move on to the next attraction in Langkawi, of course we need to fill our tummy right? :p
Not sure whether is i expensive, but the food in Orchid Ria Seafood Restaurant is good!
I like Chinese food and seafood, so it's definitely my place here but judged on the number of customers in lunch time, it might not be cheap lol XD


Interior of Orchid Ria Seafood Restaurant.


清炒某种菜. Sorry I'm not good in differentiating veges囧


It's prawn ._. Only manage to get two of it D:


Fried cuttlefish! Crunchy and chewy! (Y)


Everybody's favourite Japanese tohu.


Steamed fish with tomatoes ginger and mushroom that I can't recall the name of it._.


And one-of-my-favourite Tomyam Soup! :D

Guess where's the next attraction?
Oriental Village for cable car!!



This is what I've been waiting for huhu cause I remember it's quite thrilling LOL.
Maybe not, the last time I sat on it was 9 years ago when I'm a tiny Iris -__-
But it's still fun when it pass by some station and it's shaking and I'm like a frightened cat that can't move at all HAHAHAHHAA.

And it remind me of seeing a couple making out in the next cable car when I was 12 that time LOL.


See my oily hair? =____= It's really messy in original photo and I couldn't stand it.
So I stamped those messy frizzy hair in Photoshop LOL!


The view is priceless! Can't really show much in the photo but sea haz layering in colour!!
Like very obvious layering that you'll feel damn touched while just looking at it.


And of course a view of part of the island! ;)


THAT HEIGHT.

Didn't really walked around in Oriental Village because of this.
A mini zoo with WABBITZ.
Those fluffy not so innocent fella.


SEE HOW NOOB IT LOOKS LIKE! But they damn smart one lor. They'll come around and sniff whether you have carrots or not. AND DO TRICKS LIKE STANDING UP.
I wonder are they starved and that's why they're not afraid of human at all. :(
p/s: I have a lot more bunny pictures in the album so yeah


Cenang beach is the last attraction we went. Much more crowded and more choice of activities!
And cheaper somemore because there's a lot of competitor lol.
But darker sand. =x


Didn't take much pictures here, went to bathe in the sea!


Hi it's me again xD
Had fine dining for couple at this Villa Rossi- Italian and Continetal Restaurant in Awana Porto Malai!
It's a new experience for us cause somebody is filming us while eating LOL.
And we have to fake smile cheers drink wine and gaze into each other's eyes -__________-
The videographer even ask Tony to look at me in 色迷迷 way literally wtf.
I wonder what's the video for really wanna know how the hell I looked like in the video :(


HE IZ GOING TO KILL ME HAHAHAHAHA.

So we had white wine, and a 5 course meal :D

|
Tropicana Crab Martini
When I see this I know I'm definitely not a fine dining kind of person.
So tiny -___-
But I liked it ;)


Fresh Tomato with Basil Soup
I can't really remember how it taste like dude -__-


Seared Fillet of Seabass with Coriander Sauce
It tasted really good my gawd. But sad thing is, it's fine dining.
Therefore the portion for chipmunks -,-


hub's Grilled Tenderloin Steak with Trio Peppercorn Sauce


Seared Caramelize Banana with Coconut Cream
Fyi the basket thingy is a sugar basket lol. Horribly sweet and when you shoved too much down to your throat you gotta have tons of water to neutralized it back -________-
I like the caramelized banana thou.


Orange Sorbet


The environment is okay la but I always have a thing with orange lightning.
It makes me tired while eating especially fine dining that consume a lot of time.
Almost crashed on the table LOL.

We were brought to Eagle Rock Cafe after that to chill but you know la, old people like us cannot stay awake after the whole day events. So jealous that Wendy they all still very energetic chilling there and take pictures!!!

And so my second day ended after dinner. :(

xx

3rd day is our last day stepping on Langkawi Island!
Of course, we wasted the best spot to view sunrise again. XD
Ciao to the airport and heading back to KL :)


Bye bye Langkawi with a typical tourist photo again. No make up LOL.

xx

Once again thank you Nuffnang and Awana Genting for this trip :D
Glad to travel here and met the awesome people throughout the trip!

Check out the rest of the photos in my personal fb account! That's a lot mannn, I had hard time picking the photo to include in the post -_____-
 I'll make the album public no worries :D
Check out https://www.facebook.com/irisloong and I'll upload them today or tomorrow la~

Cheers ;)

p/s: I had a trip in Langkawi without visiting the Eagle Statue LOL.


12 comments:

  1. I love floating in Tasik Dayang Bunting LOL!
    You should ask them show you the vid la.. QC!

    H-Artistry 2012 @ Kenanga Wholesale City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EH I can't float, afraid of deep water! ><
      Don't know who to ask for the vid leh LOL

      Delete
  2. I didn't know we can go island hopping and so many beaches in Langkawi! Oh gosh, the wabbit so cuteeeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can but need to rent boat with bunch of people lor~I HAVE MORE WABBIT PICTURES UPLOADING NAO!! XD

      Delete
  3. the bunny wtf. So cute! And I literally LOL at Tony's picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went for that cable ride before too! superb high!! =X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the monkeys are beras basah, they steal from other people, soso scary !! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Luckily we have nothing for them to steal!

      Delete
  6. niceeee! and yeah take the cable car go up there the view is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt