Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, October 15, 2011

House Launching Party @ G Tower



Hey peeps! It's me again. :D


Courtesy of House, G Tower and MHB, I was chilling with Wilee at House Launching party at 28th of September. (I know I'm late Q____Q )





House, G Tower
Ground floor, GTower, 199, Jalan Tun Razak, KL



fb.enquiry@housegroup.com.my


xxx

On 28th of September, Social @ KL relaunched as House-Restaurant.Bar.Winepost and a awesome party was organised with alot of awesome peoples!(including me XD) The party started at 7pm but thanks to the #kltrafficjam,
I was one hour late -___-

Signing like some veli-important-people LOLS

We were asked to sign and pose infront of the board! I seriously like it cuz I cant sign on my own wall.
Sighh.

Meet the gorgeous Wilee :D

We were served with light food and free flow of alcohol such as beer and wine!
FREE FLOW YA :D

Here are some information about House-Restaurant.Bar.Winepost,GTower

A sleek dining concept that blens restaurant, bar & winepost.
Strategically located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, House occupies a spacious built-up of 8000 square feet at GTower, welcomes you to a warm and cozy atmosphere. They say that friendships blossom over great food and a fine bottle of wine. At House, we combine great food, great drinks and a great ambience- all in one place to offer you a wholesome dining experience where friends meet. From stranfers to friends, this is the story of a group of people who, in their passion for great food, found each other and made life-long friendships.


Where friends meet.
From the moment you step in, the casual and laid-back wooden architecture welcomes you. Set in the background you can see the signature 12-meter long fruit juice bar, the longest of its kind in Malaysia, with a host of enticing fresh fruits and sweet delicacies. You can indulge in the soothing and cozy setting with a natural lightning that fills the interior amidst the lush greeneries. The infamous signature winespot welcomes you to select wines from an impressive collection spanning across 100 countries, over 20 regiouns that will provide the perfect companion to your everyday thrist, from the afternoon right up till night time. On the lower level is our bar, where we pride ourselves with our host of signature beverages, cocktails and beers to suit your every mood.


For the coming months, House at GTower has lines up a series of events such as:

1) Daily live band entertainment performing every Tuesday till Friday from 8pm onwards by popular bands.
2) Monthly wine/ whiskey dinners
3) Octoberfest competition/ Festival with great prizes to be won such as Prada handbag, watches, Ipad2, MacBook Air & etc
4) Halloween parties, Chrismas and New Year Eves countdown


SO..if you want some place with nice ambience and wine? I suggest here because it's really nice and the price range is still affordable!
Or if you wanna celebrate my birthday? I HAVE A 50BUCKS VOUCHER TILL TOMORROW.
LOLS.

Check their website for more information! ;)

Catch me at the next post, ciaoz! <3

xxx

Follow me on twitter for more updates! @kuromeowiie
and like my page here x) https://www.facebook.com/kuromeowiie

Till then!

5 comments:

  1. don't worry babe, u r not the latest. hahaha. btw why i look like that in those photos T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't recognize Wilee in your post! lol! I still never went T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoots! free flow is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the launching party is so grand.

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt